Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Craig Owens Announces Four Dates in Texas

Posted by: Jason Tate (06/13/14)
Craig Owens will be doing four solo acoustic nights in Texas. Dates in the replies.
On The 4 Nights In Texas tour, you can expect an even mixture of songs from my entire catalogue. Songs from Chiodos, DRUGS, Cinematic Sunrise, my solo ep, covers, and a few other fun surprises. My friend Peter Tsouras from the band Fairweather will be joining me on all four of the Texas dates. I'm really stoked on this, because Peter and his work with Fairweather helped shape me as a musician. I remember seeing them play in Flint, MI at my hometown venue, and saying "I'm going to do that one day." The fact that he'll be sharing the stage with me shows you just how full circle life really is.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
01:01 PM on 06/13/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
July 17 – Scout Bar – Houston, TX
July 18 – White Rabbit – San Antonio, TX
July 19 – Red Seven – Austin, TX
July 20 – Sons of Hermann Hall – Dallas, TX

Press ReleaseCraig Owens has announced 4 Nights in Texas where he will perform acoustically. Peter Tsouras from Fairweather will accompany Owens on the shows. Pre-sale tickets are on sale today at 3:00 PM EST at: www.iamcraigowens.com.

Craig Owens comments about the shows, “On The 4 Nights In Texas tour, you can expect an even mixture of songs from my entire catalogue. Songs from Chiodos, DRUGS, Cinematic Sunrise, my solo ep, covers, and a few other fun surprises. My friend Peter Tsouras from the band Fairweather will be joining me on all four of the Texas dates. I'm really stoked on this, because Peter and his work with Fairweather helped shape me as a musician. I remember seeing them play in Flint, MI at my hometown venue, and saying "I'm going to do that one day." The fact that he'll be sharing the stage with me shows you just how full circle life really is.
He continues, “Playing acoustic provides me with the opportunity to connect in a much more intimate setting with fans. I believe it allows me to open up and be more vulnerable, tell stories, and communicate in ways that a full on rock show setting simply doesn't. Growing up these were my favorite moments with the artists I looked up to, and I hope to provide the same thing for those that will be attending."
Chiodos will kick off their co-headline The Crowd Surf America tour with BlessTheFall and special guests I Killed The Prom Queen and Capture The Crown on July 25th in Oklahoma City, OK. The tour wraps on August 30th in Colombia, MO. This Fall Chiodos will head out on tour with A Day to Remember and Bring Me the Horizon from September 4th through October 11th. Chiodos tickets available at www.chiodos.net. The band continues to tour in support of their latest studio album, Devil (out via the band's new imprint drk/lght records in partnership with Razor & Tie) – iTunes Store (http://georiot.co/DEVIL).
01:21 PM on 06/13/14
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Went to this last time he came through and it was fun. 15 bucks for an acoustic set and a poster isn't a bad deal.
01:27 PM on 06/13/14
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
I'll be at the rabbit!
04:01 PM on 06/13/14
like yesterday
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
LOL@Scout Bar. Perfect.
05:27 PM on 06/13/14
hardpill
Get Well Incentive
User Info.
may be interested in this... Hermann hall is a strange choice of venue
06:05 PM on 06/13/14
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
may be interested in this... Hermann hall is a strange choice of venue

Lots of chairs, and a flexible arrangement. I think it works really well actually. Better that than tomcats all the way in Ft worth
09:57 PM on 06/13/14
RaginCajun
I didn't know she was your sister
User Info.
cemetery weather
05:12 AM on 06/14/14
Bryan GribbIe
"Don't get hit"- Isai
User Info.
Horses in the Sky?
06:05 AM on 06/14/14
dlaug
good morning, vietnam
User Info.
scout bar is known for booking nu-metal shows, right?
08:49 AM on 06/14/14
ACA
Next Show: Braid/GreatBigPileLeaves
User Info.
Love Pete's guitars in Fairweather. "Alaska" was one of the first songs that made me want to learn the instrument.
10:31 AM on 06/14/14
jasonisafatty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lots of chairs, and a flexible arrangement. I think it works really well actually. Better that than tomcats all the way in Ft worth
I think Tomcats would be cool cause it super small, but I've also never been to Sons either.
12:48 PM on 06/14/14
hardpill
Get Well Incentive
User Info.
I'm open to it, places like Trees just feel more like... home? My comfort zone!
03:04 PM on 06/14/14
texan4lif281
User Info.
I'm open to it, places like Trees just feel more like... home? My comfort zone!

Trees is such a great venue
03:05 PM on 06/14/14
texan4lif281
User Info.
Would like to catch this in Austin.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music