AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Mp3 News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Appreciation Post Post Discography on Bandcamp

Posted by - 07:29 PM on 06/14/14
The Appreciation Post have posted their entire discography on Bandcamp.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
08:55 PM on 06/14/14
Fourchordwonder
Love was a war worth fighting.
User Info.
This band is awesome.
05:02 AM on 06/15/14
mycuban
hermits.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Glad to see this band getting a news post, they deserve it!
05:58 AM on 06/15/14
wall e
Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!
User Info.
I remember listening to Brighter Sides religiously when it came out.
09:20 AM on 06/15/14
GautamT
User Info.
I'm no sure thing used to be my jam
10:12 AM on 06/15/14
theappreeshpost
User Info.
Thanks for the post, Jason!

One note: The entire discography is also FREE to download. I don't know if people download files anymore, but that's an option. T.A.P. is going on hiatus and that's why we figured it'd be cool to make all our stuff available somewhere. Take care, everyone. Thanks for all the support from APnet and the kids that didn't shit on us here.

PS - Here's a tune from our newest EP 'Slip Away'...
06:27 PM on 06/15/14
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.

One note: The entire discography is also FREE to download. I don't know if people download files anymore, but that's an option. T.A.P. is going on hiatus and that's why we figured it'd be cool to make all our stuff available somewhere. Take care, everyone. Thanks for all the support from APnet and the kids that didn't shit on us here.

Damn, great song. Maybe the best one yet. Impeccable production, too.

EDIT: Just checked out Devotion Recording, which was linked at the bottom of The Appreciation Post's bandcamp page. I went to a few of the artist pages, and everything kept thanking Jim Keaney. So, I thought, that must be the main producer there, and it turns out that that guy is you. I just wanted to say you're doing really good stuff. Really creative and well done.

I'm listening to Ghost Chief right now and really enjoying it a lot. Really dig 'Cincy.' Impressive high note there, that whole section is really cool. But, yeah, anyways, I dig it. I'm digging the whole EP, really. Now, I'm on 'Dexterous', and it's fantastic as well. Thank you!
01:08 AM on 06/16/14
DeLorean88
Everything Will Be Alright
User Info.

Thank you for the music!
05:57 AM on 06/16/14
theappreeshpost
User Info.
Damn, great song. Maybe the best one yet. Impeccable production, too.

EDIT: Just checked out Devotion Recording, which was linked at the bottom of The Appreciation Post's bandcamp page. I went to a few of the artist pages, and everything kept thanking Jim Keaney. So, I thought, that must be the main producer there, and it turns out that that guy is you. I just wanted to say you're doing really good stuff. Really creative and well done.

I'm listening to Ghost Chief right now and really enjoying it a lot. Really dig 'Cincy.' Impressive high note there, that whole section is really cool. But, yeah, anyways, I dig it. I'm digging the whole EP, really. Now, I'm on 'Dexterous', and it's fantastic as well. Thank you!

Thanks, that means a lot. Yeah I've been running this studio in Boston for a few years now. Ghost Chief is way underrated IMO... Ted is one talented writer/musician. We also did a live recording session feature for APnet a while back here...

08:28 PM on 06/16/14
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.
Thanks, that means a lot. Yeah I've been running this studio in Boston for a few years now. Ghost Chief is way underrated IMO... Ted is one talented writer/musician. We also did a live recording session feature for APnet a while back here...

Very cool. I dig it. Anything new coming out I could look out for?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos