03:31 PM on 06/16/14
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
Cool video, but this song sucks ass.
03:32 PM on 06/16/14
jenovaproject
User Info.
Most terrible album of all time by most uneducated artists of all time. Shinoda's ongoing commentary about the status of "heavy music" and his own insular perspective on Linkin Park's work has made me lose all respect for this band. Also, at least one member forgot how to play guitar and at least one other member has been independently verified to have forgotten how to play drums. Such a sad and commercial devolution.
03:33 PM on 06/16/14
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
True detective anyone? Sara Byrne has created a demon.
03:57 PM on 06/16/14
Grub
User Info.
What an anthem! This is way over my expectations of them. They really pulled a good one this time! Mike S hit the nail on the head about the state of heavy music too! You guys are crazy about criticizing them by the way... Pioneers of the scene and your gonna diss them? Wow pretty sad coming from guys that love chug a chug breakdowns constantly! go listen to you august burns red or Blink 182 and Ill enjoy some real music! Bite me!
04:00 PM on 06/16/14
Grub
User Info.
To me it seems like they feel betrayed by yall, the fans, and there showing it in this song. "You dont know what you got till its gone!" That should hit home. I hope it does they are probably only going too release a few more then its done.
04:14 PM on 06/16/14
danieldanger
User Info.
"so you know the intro to True Detective? we want that."
04:30 PM on 06/16/14
FTank
Blank
User Info.
Most terrible album of all time by most uneducated artists of all time. Shinoda's ongoing commentary about the status of "heavy music" and his own insular perspective on Linkin Park's work has made me lose all respect for this band. Also, at least one member forgot how to play guitar and at least one other member has been independently verified to have forgotten how to play drums. Such a sad and commercial devolution.
So you didn't listen to the album?
04:31 PM on 06/16/14
canvasofwinter
User Info.
I like this song. The lyrics are trite, but that keyboard lead is awesome and the song is plenty catchy.
04:37 PM on 06/16/14
owenslugworth
User Info.
This song really grew on me, pretty boring at first. Awesome video. I'd say it's their fourth best album behind A Thousand Suns, Minutes to Midnight and Hybrid Theory.
05:01 PM on 06/16/14
Turkeylegz
C'est La Vie
User Info.
To me it seems like they feel betrayed by yall, the fans, and there showing it in this song. "You dont know what you got till its gone!" That should hit home. I hope it does they are probably only going too release a few more then its done.

I enjoy Linkin Park but why are you taking such offense to people not liking what's not their best work? (A Thousand Suns is one if my favorite albums of the decade)
05:11 PM on 06/16/14
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
their best album in a while
05:18 PM on 06/16/14
FTank
Blank
User Info.
They've never made a bad album imo, but creatively the new album is up there with A Thousand Suns
06:20 PM on 06/16/14
agreene24
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos