Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Stream Vacationer's New Album "Relief"

Posted by: Jason Tate (06/17/14)
Vacationer's new album Relief is streaming on iTunes.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
06:53 PM on 06/17/14
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
I can't wait to listen to this.
07:03 PM on 06/17/14
spansen
and then what happens?
User Info.
Is there a way to access "First Play" in the iTunes store, within the application itself? The link isn't doing anything for me other than bringing iTunes to the front of my open programs....
07:44 PM on 06/17/14
masonike
User Info.

great tunes. kenny vasoli does it again
07:48 PM on 06/17/14
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
So excited to listen to this. I really hope this does well for them. Kenny has always done great things with every project he's touched, whether it was The Starting Line, Person L, or Vacationer.
07:55 PM on 06/17/14
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
Someone should go ahead and rip this so I can hear it. These iTunes first listens never work for me.
08:05 PM on 06/17/14
BSmittyAu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was able to stream it on my phone. Open iTunes and search for vacationer, theres a little link that says first listen or something they takes you to iTunes Radio and plays it automatically
08:10 PM on 06/17/14
stonecoldfox
User Info.
I was able to stream it on my phone. Open iTunes and search for vacationer, theres a little link that says first listen or something they takes you to iTunes Radio and plays it automatically
I don't have an iphone, so that doesn't happen. On my computer iTunes opens and tells me that function can't be completed. Thanks anyway, but I guess I'll just wait around a little longer until it "leaks."
08:58 PM on 06/17/14
Swerve City
No labels
User Info.
I don't have an iphone, so that doesn't happen. On my computer iTunes opens and tells me that function can't be completed. Thanks anyway, but I guess I'll just wait around a little longer until it "leaks."
you annoy me..
10:44 PM on 06/17/14
Ye Olde Gangsta
User Info.
apple sux
12:33 AM on 06/18/14
trevorshmevor
User Info.
I'll just say what I said the album thread: I was more impressed by Gone upon first listen, but I did like this. Paradise Waiting, In The Grass, and The Wild Life are my jams. Would've enjoyed more songs in the same vein. Can't win em all. Kenny's vocal melodies are stellar across the board though.
12:33 AM on 06/18/14
bencoles
twitter.com/bencoles_
User Info.
"Tunes Radio is only available in the US and Australia."

Ain't that annoying.
01:50 AM on 06/18/14
alex6618
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does anyone know where I can listen/download the song "Warmer?" They played it live when I saw them last month and I thought it would be on the new album, but its not.
04:00 AM on 06/18/14
ffafan
User Info.
Does anyone know where I can listen/download the song "Warmer?" They played it live when I saw them last month and I thought it would be on the new album, but its not.
To my knowledge that song is only available on the 7 inch that they had for sale on their most recent tour with hello goodbye. I saw it available on their merch store I believe. But digitally and streaming wise I think your out of luck for now.
05:56 AM on 06/18/14
stonecoldfox
User Info.

Sorry about that. Did we cross paths somewhere on here in the past, or is my lack of apple knowledge that upsetting?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests