Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Wilson Post New Music Video

Posted by: Jason Tate (06/24/14)
Wilson's new music video for "If You Ever Leave Me, I Will Find You" can be found in the replies.

Submitted by .dot

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
10:45 AM on 06/24/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:47 AM on 06/24/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
This is despicable.
11:29 AM on 06/24/14
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
Yeah...that wasn't nearly as fun as their previous album...which I haven't heard since y'all posted the link to its album stream, but I remember being a heyday of southern party rock with hilariously fantastic guitar solos

Sounded mostly like derivative, taking-itself-too-seriously sludge

EDIT: nope...I'm definitely talking about the same album.

Still don't like this song in comparison to the rest of the tunes
02:54 PM on 06/24/14
Lastnightintown
User Info.
Referring to the video or the song? A buddy of mine filmed it and im just curious what you mean
03:01 PM on 06/24/14
jimmyeatsboys
User Info.
dang, this is not my cup of tea. i really thought i remembered liking this band...
03:41 PM on 06/24/14
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Probably my least favorite track off Full Blast Fuckery. Video for College Gangbang and the song itself is so much better.
09:15 PM on 06/24/14
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
dang, this is not my cup of tea. i really thought i remembered liking this band...
there was a rock band named Wilson I played a show with years ago, who i had thought got decently big, they put out a few full lengths and such. yet, they seemingly have been wiped off the earth by these fools. if that's who you're thinking of, kudos, cuz that's who i thought it was, and they were a much better band.
05:47 AM on 06/25/14
jimmyeatsboys
User Info.
there was a rock band named Wilson I played a show with years ago, who i had thought got decently big, they put out a few full lengths and such. yet, they seemingly have been wiped off the earth by these fools. if that's who you're thinking of, kudos, cuz that's who i thought it was, and they were a much better band.
you are correct... i just found their old albums on spoitfy!
07:16 AM on 06/25/14
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
Probably my least favorite track off Full Blast Fuckery. Video for College Gangbang and the song itself is so much better.
yes
09:42 AM on 06/25/14
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Not sure what band you're referring to, but to be fair this Wilson has been around for awhile. I recall seeing them back in High School in 07.
09:12 PM on 06/25/14
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Not sure what band you're referring to, but to be fair this Wilson has been around for awhile. I recall seeing them back in High School in 07.
na, this was like 03-04 and they had a totally different sound
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums