AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Money News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Hidden Hospital Kickstarting First Full Length

Posted by - 03:06 PM on 06/27/14
Hidden Hospitals are looking to fund their first full-length on Kickstarter.
Our next goal is to produce our first full length record. We've spent the past year holed up in Chicago, writing, crafting and whittling down a collection of songs that we feel is the first full realization of why we started this band. As you might assume, our biggest endeavor to date also comes with the biggest financial constraint. We refuse to sacrifice this dream because of budget, so we are turning to you - our supporters - to help us get to the finish line. Importantly, we aren't looking for donations, we want to give you exclusive access and rewards so you can own a piece of this process and be a true partner with Hidden Hospitals.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
03:50 PM on 06/27/14
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Crazy that I've never heard of this band, yet they've raised almost $8500 already. Listening to them, I wish that I could help fund a new album.. good stuff.
03:52 PM on 06/27/14
hardpill
Get Well Incentive
User Info.
Loved everything I could find on YouTube
04:08 PM on 06/27/14
mytrainwreck
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hidden Hospitals are awesome. Great band, the singer of Hidden Hospitals was in a band called Damiera for a long time and put out two phenomenal records. Really hope these guys reach their goal, just a little upset that they aren't offering a vinyl option. Still, definitely a great band to support!
04:21 PM on 06/27/14
Bi11 Lumburgh
User Info.
Will donate, although it's kind of silly to post this with only 2 days left on the kickstarter

Also, for those that may not know, this band contains a few members from Damiera (which was such an amazing band)
04:40 PM on 06/27/14
overdue
Overdue Collection Agency founder
User Info.
I loved Damiera. There is vinyl options to get their first two EP's, which were available on vinyl.
07:33 PM on 06/27/14
XErikxthexRedX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love this band! Really wish I could afford to help them reach their goal, they deserve every dollar they get for sure. Also featuring members of kiss kiss. It feels weird to me that so many people haven't heard of these guys. EP001 and EP002 are spectacular.
08:47 PM on 06/27/14
Fool
User Info.
I'm going to be super bummed out if this doesn't get funded. I love everything Damiera/Hidden Hospitals. I think the reason they are posting this now is to give it one last push. They've posted about it in the past.
12:25 AM on 06/28/14
nevelsaynevels
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Killer band. Hope this gets funded.
03:16 PM on 06/28/14
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.
LIke these guys. Cool stuff.
07:12 PM on 06/28/14
DeLorean88
Everything Will Be Alright
User Info.
Will donate, although it's kind of silly to post this with only 2 days left on the kickstarter

Also, for those that may not know, this band contains a few members from Damiera (which was such an amazing band)
This was posted when it first was put up on Kickstarter however many weeks ago, I think this is more of a reminder.
08:13 PM on 06/28/14
CorpseOnPumpkin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
AWESOME. Really hope this fund meets the goal, because this band is AWESOME.
09:31 AM on 06/29/14
Bi11 Lumburgh
User Info.
Fuck yeah! They just met their goal
09:31 PM on 06/29/14
John_Barnes
I'm not a self help book.
User Info.
Glad this got funded.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates