AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Warped Tour News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Sleeping With Sirens Hops On Warped Tour For 5 Dates

Posted by - 03:23 PM on 07/01/14
Sleeping With Sirens will be hopping on the Warped Tour from July 23rd-27th. Hit the replies for more details.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
03:24 PM on 07/01/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
03:26 PM on 07/01/14
Penguin
Twenty Centuries Of Sleep
User Info.
I'll probably see them in VA if I've got nothing else going on. Hopefully they don't overload the set with songs from Feel.
03:36 PM on 07/01/14
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well makes an awful lineup this year a little more enjoyable.
03:46 PM on 07/01/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
Well makes an awful lineup this year a little more enjoyable.

Dude, I had such a blast. So many awesome bands on this year: Volumes, Anberlin, The Word Alive, The Ghost Inside, Every Time I Die, Stray From The Path, Terror...I could go on all day.
03:46 PM on 07/01/14
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
Glad they aren't playing my date.
03:49 PM on 07/01/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
Glad they aren't playing my date.

That's the thing about Warped - it's REALLY easy to avoid a band you can't stand. Heck, I didn't even know We The Kings was on the tour until the 3rd day I was out.
03:50 PM on 07/01/14
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dude, I had such a blast. So many awesome bands on this year: Volumes, Anberlin, The Word Alive, The Ghost Inside, Every Time I Die, Stray From The Path, Terror...I could go on all day.
well I mean compared to years with...Yellowcard, TBS, NFG, ATL, PTV, Miss May I, Sleeping With Sirens, Senses Fail, Blessthefall, Every Time I Die, Mayday Parade, Memphis May Fire, The Ghost INside, Tonight ALive, We Are The In Crowd...and many more...last year also was really strong with heavy bands...this year I feel is weak considering I've been going now for 11 years
03:55 PM on 07/01/14
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
That's the thing about Warped - it's REALLY easy to avoid a band you can't stand. Heck, I didn't even know We The Kings was on the tour until the 3rd day I was out.
You are definitely right about that. I'd just prefer to not be surrounded by their younger fans.
03:56 PM on 07/01/14
Penguin
Twenty Centuries Of Sleep
User Info.
well I mean compared to years with...Yellowcard, TBS, NFG, ATL, PTV, Miss May I, Sleeping With Sirens, Senses Fail, Blessthefall, Every Time I Die, Mayday Parade, Memphis May Fire, The Ghost INside, Tonight ALive, We Are The In Crowd...and many more...last year also was really strong with heavy bands...this year I feel is weak considering I've been going now for 11 years
I mean, I like the lineup a lot, but I definitely see what you're saying, especially since 2012 and 2013 were so great. Maybe this means 2015 will be even better.
03:57 PM on 07/01/14
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
This will be my 11th year and the lineup is the weakest in quite a while. I'm still going for Anberlin, Yellowcard, and The Story So Far. It will be nice to not have to rush from stage to stage this year.

But what the heck else would you be doing that day?
04:19 PM on 07/01/14
JTHomeslice
Your girl's favorite pizza boy
User Info.
This will be my 11th year and the lineup is the weakest in quite a while. I'm still going for Anberlin, Yellowcard, and The Story So Far. It will be nice to not have to rush from stage to stage this year.

Get free condoms dawg.
04:34 PM on 07/01/14
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

yeah, I mean there is still more then enough bands I like a lot, just use to out of 10 years now always having a stronger lineup and I was thinking this year since it was the 20th year it would have been amazing, rather then weakest. It will be nice tho not running all day long non stop tho. Less Than Jake is always great live so
04:53 PM on 07/01/14
randys950
@randys950
User Info.

this is my 10th time going, and the line up could be way worse. I skipped 2011 because that was such an awful line up. 06 was the weakest line up I've encountered. My date is tomorrow and I can't wait. only downside is Anberlin is in the amphitheater
05:06 PM on 07/01/14
beachdude42
User Info.
Pretty cool... hopefully there's more guests as the tour goes on.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos