AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Titus Andronicus Premiere Fiesty Single "Stranded...

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (07/02/14)
Titus Andronicus' "press conference" last night proved to be frontman Patrick Stickles talking for two hours about his favorite 7" singles and his obsession with the number 7, but there was also some news. The band will launch a series of seven 7" singles, beginning July 7 with a re-release of 2007's "Titus Andronicus" b/w "Fear And Loathing In Mahwah, New Jersey." The band will play a show in Brooklyn to celebrate that, where all attendees will get a free copy of the 2x7" release. The second 7" is due out August 25, and you can hear a new song from that called "Stranded (On My Own)" in the replies, along with the video of the full press conference. The 7" series is available for preorder for $63.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
08:28 AM on 07/02/14
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.

09:08 AM on 07/02/14
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
This is quite good. Better than most/if not all of Local Business. Is this basically how their new album's being released, then? (And then at the end, I wouldn't bet against the inevitable 2x12" release.) Save the 2007 single reissue, obv. Or maybe they're recording these bit by bit? Answers for those who don't watch this 2-hour video.
10:44 AM on 07/02/14
Ryan Dennehy
This is quite good. Better than most/if not all of Local Business. Is this basically how their new album's being released, then? (And then at the end, I wouldn't bet against the inevitable 2x12" release.) Save the 2007 single reissue, obv. Or maybe they're recording these bit by bit? Answers for those who don't watch this 2-hour video.
The rest of the series are splits besides ther reissue so it'll only be six songs. I don't think that will be the record alone, but it's possible some or all will appear on the LP
11:45 AM on 07/02/14
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
The rest of the series are splits besides ther reissue so it'll only be six songs. I don't think that will be the record alone, but it's possible some or all will appear on the LP
the record is supposed to be that "rock opera" thing right? 30 songs about manic depression or something? i don't think any of these songs will be from the record, but that's just my gut.
11:49 AM on 07/02/14
Ryan Dennehy
the record is supposed to be that "rock opera" thing right? 30 songs about manic depression or something? i don't think any of these songs will be from the record, but that's just my gut.
That's what he said last year but he's also kind of all over the place about stuff so who knows
12:33 PM on 07/02/14
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
That's what he said last year but he's also kind of all over the place about stuff so who knows
fair
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums