AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Bridge 9 Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Violent Sons (Verse) Release New Song

Posted by - 09:55 AM on 07/02/14
Violent Sons (featuring Sean Murphy of Verse) will release their debut LP, Nothing As It Seems, digitally on July 8th and on vinyl in September via Bridge Nine Records. Hear a new song in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
09:55 AM on 07/02/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
12:07 PM on 07/02/14
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sean Murphy is a scumbag and this is awful. Remember when Verse tried to make a comeback and no one fucking cared?
01:23 PM on 07/02/14
Zach Cool
shitsville.
User Info.
Sean Murphy is a scumbag and this is awful. Remember when Verse tried to make a comeback and no one fucking cared?
Whoa whoa whoa, explain yourself sir. Verse played one California show since their reunion (it was free) and it was off the hizzie. I was fucking stoked to welcome them back to modern days. What is this scumbag ish you speak of, and what are you talking about "no one fucking cared"?
01:31 PM on 07/02/14
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whoa whoa whoa, explain yourself sir. Verse played one California show since their reunion (it was free) and it was off the hizzie. I was fucking stoked to welcome them back to modern days. What is this scumbag ish you speak of, and what are you talking about "no one fucking cared"?

They released that record, no one liked it, and they consequently broke up again.

I've heard from multiple people that Sean Murphy has been physically abusive in relationships. I also know that he dated a seventeen year old girl like two years ago.
09:54 PM on 07/05/14
Zach Cool
shitsville.
User Info.
Huh...
07:18 PM on 07/07/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
They released that record, no one liked it, and they consequently broke up again.

I've heard from multiple people that Sean Murphy has been physically abusive in relationships. I also know that he dated a seventeen year old girl like two years ago.
I know nothing of his personal life (although I recall hearing about him being an asshole to people who broke edge, then he broke himself), but that last Verse record was dope.
03:59 PM on 07/21/14
seanmurphy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
to bryan mac (i tried to send you a message and not put this on here for everyone to see, but whatever)

Hey there

I don't know anything about you, or where you get your information from,
but You don't need to go off about someone that you have never even talked
to in a way that you know something about them. You know nothing about me, my personal
life, or what bad or good things i do. I am not going to try to defend myself too hard here
because you're some ignorant dickhead on the internet, but come on.

I can't do anything without assholes like you targeting me and
spreading stupid rumors.

I hope someone targets you and marks you as guilty for some asinine
garbage like this and then puts it on an open forum.

Have some fucking tact you spineless piece of shit.

-Sean

ps.. alex, you are wrong. if concerned means being an asshole, then yes, but in my understanding of the word, it does not ring with the same tone.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos