AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Twitter News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Robin Thicke's Twitter Q&A Goes As I'd Assume

Posted by - 12:16 PM on 07/02/14
Robin Thicke's Twitter Q&A, where VH1 asked users to submit questions using the #AskThicke hashtag ... went just about as well as you'd assume. Buzzfeed has rounded up the questions and answers.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 63
12:19 PM on 07/02/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
Let's talk about this "reality show" with Alan Thicke instead of this assbag.

I don't understand what is happening on that show, but I feel like I need to rescue that young kid from the grips of that family.
12:24 PM on 07/02/14
Jake Jenkins
got your back like lumbar
User Info.
robin thicke is the worst
12:26 PM on 07/02/14
sammyboy516
User Info.
I lost it at, "On a scale of R. Kelly to Phil Spector, how do you intend to "Get Her Back?" #AskThicke"
12:28 PM on 07/02/14
Penguin
I think you're my best friend
User Info.
This is one of those instances where reading the comment sections on the articles is an awful idea.
12:30 PM on 07/02/14
B.Leibo
User Info.
I read this earlier in all it's infinite brilliance:

"Vapid, self-indulgent lyrics that air dirty laundry between Thicke and his wife=Creepy.

Vapid, self-indulgent lyrics that air the dirty laundry between Taylor Swift and every one of her exes=Grammy."
12:32 PM on 07/02/14
Jake Jenkins
User Info.
I read this earlier in all it's infinite brilliance:

"Vapid, self-indulgent lyrics that air dirty laundry between Thicke and his wife=Creepy.

Vapid, self-indulgent lyrics that air the dirty laundry between Taylor Swift and every one of her exes=Grammy."
yo tell me when taylor swift names an album after an ex in order to get him back after (reportedly) cheating on him
12:33 PM on 07/02/14
Jake Gyllenhaal
Gimme Pizza!!!
User Info.
Did you see what Robin Thicke was wearing? He was just asking for it.
12:37 PM on 07/02/14
B.Leibo
User Info.
yo tell me when taylor swift names an album after an ex in order to get him back after (reportedly) cheating on him
because complaining about them is a lot better?
12:39 PM on 07/02/14
Jake Jenkins
User Info.
because complaining about them is a lot better?
uh.... yeah, id say complaining about an ex is better than dragging your marriage problems into the public eye with a full blown album dedicated to getting your wife back.
12:43 PM on 07/02/14
beachdude42
@beachdude42
User Info.
uh.... yeah, id say complaining about an ex is better than dragging your marriage problems into the public eye with a full blown album dedicated to getting your wife back.
Personally I think both of them are attention whores at this point, but I agree that Thicke is the worse offender.
12:44 PM on 07/02/14
Jake Jenkins
User Info.
Personally I think both of them are attention whores at this point, but I agree that Thicke is the worse offender.
yeah im not saying what taylor does is a great look either, but that dude is just trying to deflect blame from thicke's misogynist ass for some reason.
12:46 PM on 07/02/14
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Buzzfeed comments are almost as bad as youtube comments.
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You seriously think it's weird that a dude would write an album worth of songs about a woman he spent 20 years with but think it's normal for Taylor Swift to write a song for every guy she's ever went on a date with?
beachdude42
@beachdude42
User Info.
yeah im not saying what taylor does is a great look either, but that dude is just trying to deflect blame from thicke's misogynist ass for some reason.
Exactly... not to mention the album itself is dreadfully cheesy and awkward to listen to. I'm writing a review and I could barely get through the thing.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos