AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Amazon News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Bad Suns Album on Sale on Amazon

Posted by - 01:27 PM on 07/02/14
Bad Suns new album is currently on sale on Amazon for $6.99.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
01:43 PM on 07/02/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
Probably going to be the pop album of the year. So good.
01:48 PM on 07/02/14
letsgoflyers
User Info.
great record! i bought it off of amazon on the release date and made sure i clicked on the explicit version. but for some reason it still cuts out some lyrics from "dancing on quicksand". wouldnt be a big deal if it wasn't the chorus thats sung 3-4 times through the song and sounds ridiculous with the missing lines.
01:52 PM on 07/02/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
great record! i bought it off of amazon on the release date and made sure i clicked on the explicit version. but for some reason it still cuts out some lyrics from "dancing on quicksand". wouldnt be a big deal if it wasn't the chorus thats sung 3-4 times through the song and sounds ridiculous with the missing lines.
I know iTunes replaced that version for people who bought through them ... not sure if Amazon has yet.
02:00 PM on 07/02/14
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Probably going to be the pop album of the year. So good.
I think that might go to Magic! actually.
02:07 PM on 07/02/14
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
Ohhh cool! I just discovered this band yesterday.

I'm a valet driver and I got on this one car to park it and I really liked what was playing on the stereo. Turns out it was "Salt". I saw the Bad Suns EP cd on the seat. These guys sound great. I'm defenitly going to buy the whole thing now!
02:08 PM on 07/02/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
I think that might go to Magic! actually.
Magic Man?

Because yes, there is most definitely a chance that the MM album will end up being my favorite pop of the year, as well. It's going to be a tough one, between these two.
02:52 PM on 07/02/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
This is such a damn good album - I've been jammin the hell out of it via Rdio.
04:05 PM on 07/02/14
Quijiba
User Info.
Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood for it today, but I was slightly let down after first listen. After jamming their EP so hard it just didn't hit me as hard I guess. It's not that its bad, I still very much enjoy it, I just think that after first listen most of the stronger songs were on the EP.
04:28 PM on 07/02/14
pleasedontpanic
I believe. Help my unbelief.
User Info.
Great tunes on this record. Honest to goodness though, one of the most embarrassing lead singers to watch live. Dude tries super hard to be suave and badass.
06:33 PM on 07/02/14
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so unreal good
06:11 AM on 07/03/14
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood for it today, but I was slightly let down after first listen. After jamming their EP so hard it just didn't hit me as hard I guess. It's not that its bad, I still very much enjoy it, I just think that after first listen most of the stronger songs were on the EP.
I need to listen some more, but these were my initial impressions as well.
06:16 AM on 07/03/14
letsgoflyers
User Info.

I had the same impression after my first listen too. But a few listens in and now I'm hooked.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos