AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Signing News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Youth Decay Sign With New Damage, Stream "Little Winnipeg"

Posted by - 02:45 PM on 07/02/14
Youth Decay just signed with New Damage Records and will release a 7" called Older Fatter Drunker on September 2. The band features Stu Ross from Comeback Kid, Loren Legare from Living With Lions and Stu McKillop formerly from Daggermouth among others. A new song called "Little Winnipeg" is streaming over at the Exclaim! site.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
02:47 PM on 07/02/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Not awful, but I kinda wish Stu would just rejoin Living With Lions instead of forming a new band with their drummer.
02:52 PM on 07/02/14
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
I'm down with this.
03:51 PM on 07/02/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
This is cool. Definitely feeling this more than the most recent LWL.
03:57 PM on 07/02/14
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Not awful, but I kinda wish Stu would just rejoin Living With Lions instead of forming a new band with their drummer.
ugh, lwl got so bad since he left. Holy Shit! is the most underrated pop punk album of the last 5 or so years.
04:05 PM on 07/02/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
ugh, lwl got so bad since he left. Holy Shit! is the most underrated pop punk album of the last 5 or so years.

LWL is still good live, I always have a blast at their shows and I find other bands struggle to capture that same level of energy, at least here in Winnipeg.
06:21 PM on 07/02/14
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
LWL is still good live, I always have a blast at their shows and I find other bands struggle to capture that same level of energy, at least here in Winnipeg.
When I played with them a month ago, their set was mostly new songs which sucked, but they closed with bottle of charades and honesty honestly, the last song their guitarist gave his guitar to the guitarist from ten second epic and he just sang and that was really cool.
09:32 PM on 07/02/14
Fil_22
User Info.
I back everything said in this thread so far. Great song. Bring Stu back to LWL, they had so much more energy with a vocalist without guitar and Stu was just a great front man in general.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos