AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Warped Tour News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Story So Far Violent Security At Montreal Warped Tour

Posted by - 08:26 AM on 07/06/14
At the Montreal, QC stop of Warped Tour, a security guard threw a crowd member to the ground during The Story So Far's set. Will Levy and Parker Cannon stop playing and intervene to help, along with Alan Day of Four Year Strong. Video is below - occurs at the 40 second mark.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 151
08:26 AM on 07/06/14
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
08:32 AM on 07/06/14
GNARgnarGnar
Hi i'm Casey Aylward!
User Info.
Good for those dudes. Would have done the same fucking thing. Make me sick to my stomach to see meathead security guards be assholes to kids. I wish I was tough as that dude...
08:35 AM on 07/06/14
Natesavestheday
User Info.
This is pretty wild. No question the security guard used excessive force on this kid. Although it's cool so see TSSF standing up for their fans, they may have just cost themselves the rest of the tour.
08:39 AM on 07/06/14
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
This is pretty wild. No question the security guard used excessive force on this kid. Although it's cool so see TSSF standing up for their fans, they may have just cost themselves the rest of the tour.
Not a chance.
08:43 AM on 07/06/14
RyanWilliam
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This isn't the first time, nor will it be the last time they do this.
08:48 AM on 07/06/14
jesster4life911
User Info.
I like how the security guard punches the guy from the band and then immediately falls. Haha.
08:49 AM on 07/06/14
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
man he was really pissed off with that security guard, haha
08:49 AM on 07/06/14
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.

Lyman is a pretty realistic guy. No way would they get kicked off.
08:51 AM on 07/06/14
Chrisj182
User Info.
Good on them for stepping in, that security member should be fired for that.
08:51 AM on 07/06/14
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
Punk rock band gets kicked off of punk rock tour for doing punk rock things. Welcome to 2014. But seriously, mad respect to bands that stick up for their fans in these situations. It's even more rad that none of them seemed to have any hesitation in just going down there and letting that dude know he fucked up.
08:53 AM on 07/06/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
Crazy. It's a sad reality that this isn't the first (or the last time) this will happen, a lot of security just want to do their job and see people safe. I'm always happy when the band has the crowd give them a round of applause. Good on Will, Parker and Alan for taking a stand though.
08:55 AM on 07/06/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Jesus. Although violence won't solve violence, it's awesome that those dudes stood up for the kid.
08:56 AM on 07/06/14
letsgoflyers
User Info.
Awesome to see them stick up for the kid, and with no hesitation whatsoever. Thats what the music scenes about, sticking up for one another.
08:56 AM on 07/06/14
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Good on them. Parker and Will standing up for their fans, this is why the bands are such cool dudes. Totally behind them.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos