AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Motionless in White - "Reincarnate" [Lyric...

Posted by: Jason Tate (07/09/14)
Motionless in White's new lyric video for "Reincarnate" is in the replies.

Submitted by RyanAaronNJ

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 27
07:48 PM on 07/09/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
08:25 PM on 07/09/14
mbarney82
User Info.
yawn
08:40 PM on 07/09/14
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
It appears all of those Breaking Benjamin comparisons were spot on... Not as good as some of their past material, but I can dig it. That chorus is catchy
09:04 PM on 07/09/14
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
I wouldn't change the station if this came on the radio.
09:08 PM on 07/09/14
Swerve City
No labels
User Info.
Dont they get the same kind of hate as BVB? I like this more than anything I've ever heard from bvb..
10:08 PM on 07/09/14
SmileWithASmirk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not too shabby. Love the evolution of this band. Nothing groundbreaking , but perfect for them.
10:13 PM on 07/09/14
RichardAFN
User Info.
Lame. Get your own sound...
10:42 PM on 07/09/14
SmileWithASmirk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This fucking guy.
02:20 AM on 07/10/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Agreed. Sounds like Breaking Benjamin meets Marilyn Manson.
04:00 AM on 07/10/14
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
I really like this. Really cool industrial influenced metalcore. Band is WAY better than their image.
04:53 AM on 07/10/14
RyanAaronNJ
User Info.
Honestly, can anyone "get their own sound" these days? Everything has been done before. You could easily say this band sounds like this band and that band sounds like that band.

Come on now. If you're really that concerned that MIW sounds too much like Breaking Benjamin or Marilyn Manson then do one of two things.

A.) Forget about MIW and just listen to BB or MM.
B.) Start your own band and please don't dare sound like ANYTHING we've heard before. Influences are bad after all right?

At the end of the day, if the music is good, listen to it. If its not to your liking, don't. This isn't rocket science.
04:55 AM on 07/10/14
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
I like it. I'm glad they didn't go back to their old sound like a lot of people wanted. I think they play this kinda sound much better
04:59 AM on 07/10/14
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Honestly, can anyone "get their own sound" these days? Everything has been done before. You could easily say this band sounds like this band and that band sounds like that band.

Come on now. If you're really that concerned that MIW sounds too much like Breaking Benjamin or Marilyn Manson then do one of two things.

A.) Forget about MIW and just listen to BB or MM.
B.) Start your own band and please don't dare sound like ANYTHING we haven't heard before. Influences are bad after all right?

At the end of the day, if the music is good, listen to it. If its not to your liking, don't. This isn't rocket science.
Exactly. People say their old sound was more unique when they pretty much played generic metalcore with "spooky" keyboards. And honestly, how many other bands in their scene sound like this? They're making the kind of music they wanna make and I love them for it.
05:09 AM on 07/10/14
RyanAaronNJ
User Info.
Exactly. People say their old sound was more unique when they pretty much played generic metalcore with "spooky" keyboards. And honestly, how many other bands in their scene sound like this? They're making the kind of music they wanna make and I love them for it.

Couldn't have said it better myself. You sir, are the man. But forreal, this goes for any band. Its a shame that here we are in 2014 and you can't go anywhere without someone disecting everything or saying this is bad and all that.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests