AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Say Anything News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Say Anything On Last Call With Carson Daly in September

Posted by - 11:34 AM on 07/10/14
Say Anything will be filming Last Call with Carson Daly on July 24th for a future episode.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
11:35 AM on 07/10/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
I remember when Carson Daly was a very big pop-culture "thing" -- what's his current level?
11:45 AM on 07/10/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
I remember when Carson Daly was a very big pop-culture "thing" -- what's his current level?

He just kind of exists. I dunno. I guess sometimes the musical acts don't actually meet Carson, as their segments are filmed at another location.
12:03 PM on 07/10/14
texan4lif281
User Info.

I think he's still popular somewhat being the host of the Voice. Last Call is a pretty cool show too.
01:25 PM on 07/10/14
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
He's on the Today Show so I guess he's still pretty out there in the public eye.
Stoked for this, though - a lot of the videos I've seen of the Hebrews songs live haven't been the best quality.
09:41 AM on 07/11/14
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
He just kind of exists. I dunno. I guess sometimes the musical acts don't actually meet Carson, as their segments are filmed at another location.
years ago, his show used to be set up like any other traditional late night show, with celebrity guests, and closing with a musical guest(say anything even made an appearance while supporting 'in defense of the genre') but sometime later the show changed format and its kind of boring now.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos