AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Steel Train News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Jack Antonoff on Marc Maron's Podcast

Posted by - 11:38 AM on 07/17/14
Jack Antonoff is on the latest episode of Marc Maron's WTF podcast.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 27
11:46 AM on 07/17/14
tossit
Gather round children zip it listen
User Info.
I was about to submit this. I'm listening to it now, hoping for an interesting talk. Who would have predicted this guy being as successful as he is back in the early Steel Train days. It's so great, he's very talented. So deserved.
11:54 AM on 07/17/14
rbf737
User Info.
Love WTF and Jack, so this is a perfect marriage. Looking forward to listening. I actually picked up the Bleachers CD yesterday; decently solid, got some good tracks and all that. The collab/guest tracks are my least favorite.
11:56 AM on 07/17/14
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
I'll have to download this and listen, Marc's a good interviewer so it should be an interesting conversation. Now if only the podcast would have more consistently interesting guests...
12:07 PM on 07/17/14
tossit
User Info.
I'll have to download this and listen, Marc's a good interviewer so it should be an interesting conversation. Now if only the podcast would have more consistently interesting guests...
I know what you mean, WTF I only check every other week because I don't care for or know many of the guests. Pete Holmes's podcast though? That one is fantastic. He had some random writer/scientist this week who I had no idea who he was before listening, but it was an amazing conversation. It is probably my favorite podcast right now
12:15 PM on 07/17/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
I know what you mean, WTF I only check every other week because I don't care for or know many of the guests. Pete Holmes's podcast though? That one is fantastic. He had some random writer/scientist this week who I had no idea who he was before listening, but it was an amazing conversation. It is probably my favorite podcast right now
12:25 PM on 07/17/14
tossit
User Info.
I thought about putting a disclaimer in there haha something like "my favorite non-music podcast".

I do love your podcast. I have yet to miss one since you guys restarted in April. Especially since the sound quality improved so much. You guys have definitely jumped up my listening list since then!
12:35 PM on 07/17/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
I thought about putting a disclaimer in there haha something like "my favorite non-music podcast".

I do love your podcast. I have yet to miss one since you guys restarted in April. Especially since the sound quality improved so much. You guys have definitely jumped up my listening list since then!
Hahahaha, I was half playing, but thanks! Glad that's been a noticeable jump too!!

12:40 PM on 07/17/14
jco3
Hi.
User Info.

Yup. It was Gentry Lee. Just listened this morning. Great talker that guy is. The Dave Hill, and Sinbad one's were both fantastic as well. It's probably my favorite as well.
12:42 PM on 07/17/14
jco3
Hi.
User Info.
Hahahaha, I was half playing, but thanks! Glad that's been a noticeable jump too!!

You guys on the official AP podcast ever think of having users on?
12:43 PM on 07/17/14
Steve_JustAGuy
www.justaguy.us
User Info.
Can't believe he said Santana sucked after Woodstock.
12:44 PM on 07/17/14
tossit
User Info.

Hahaha I know you were, but still...I figured it probably wouldn't hurt to acknowledge my appreciation for that hourly chat that you guys let us eavesdrop into every week.
12:45 PM on 07/17/14
ThrillOfItAll
Smoke em if you got em
User Info.
Marc Maron now knows about Lifetime. If he calls his next special Hello Bastards, I won't be too surprised.
12:47 PM on 07/17/14
tossit
User Info.
Yup. It was Gentry Lee. Just listened this morning. Great talker that guy is. The Dave Hill, and Sinbad one's were both fantastic as well. It's probably my favorite as well.
Those two were good too. The Sinbad one especially was great. He made every story sound so amazing; it gave me a new perspective on that guy
12:50 PM on 07/17/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
Hahaha I know you were, but still...I figured it probably wouldn't hurt to acknowledge my appreciation for that hourly chat that you guys let us eavesdrop into every week.
Haha, thanks man.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version