AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Distances Release Video for "Apprehensive"

Posted by - 06:32 PM on 07/19/14
Distances' music video for "Apprehensive" can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
06:32 PM on 07/19/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
08:41 PM on 07/19/14
Chocobo
Aloha de Chocobo
User Info.
I enjoyed this song/video, especially the vocals (all of them). The lyrics are okay, you hear far worse from some most beloved bands of this style on here, haha. Would be interested in hearing something "faster, harder" from them.

Also, the bandlink takes me to another artist, I think.

Edit: Scratch the "faster" part, maybe even the "harder". These don't seem like the words I'm looking for. Guess I'll have to overthink what it is that irks me...
02:55 PM on 07/20/14
.Jamesus.
User Info.
I dig it.
11:08 PM on 07/20/14
obrookso
User Info.
Love the sound of this. Where can I hear more? I look forward to seeing this band progress now.
09:27 AM on 07/21/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I enjoyed this song/video, especially the vocals (all of them). The lyrics are okay, you hear far worse from some most beloved bands of this style on here, haha. Would be interested in hearing something "faster, harder" from them.

Also, the bandlink takes me to another artist, I think.

Edit: Scratch the "faster" part, maybe even the "harder". These don't seem like the words I'm looking for. Guess I'll have to overthink what it is that irks me...

Yeah there seems to be a few Distances but I think it should be linking to the right AP.net profile. This is the Distances you want:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/artists/...nk.php?l=52571

Love the sound of this. Where can I hear more? I look forward to seeing this band progress now.

The band released an EP in February and I streamed a song off of it on our site:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3663601

They recorded a full-length in Vancouver last summer at Rain City Recorders but I don't know when it's going to be released. Last I spoke to their guitarist (which was back in May) he said they were still shopping for labels.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos