AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Gaslight Anthem News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Gaslight Anthem To Release "Get Hurt" Video Tomorrow,...

Posted by - 02:39 PM on 07/23/14
The Gaslight Anthem will be debuting their video for "Get Hurt" tomorrow -- a teaser is on Facebook.

Submitted by tub and rug

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
03:08 PM on 07/23/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
I remember booking Gaslight to play at a music festival at the University of Moorhead in Moorhead, Minnesota, back in 2008, and Brian laughed when we paid them $700 for playing. Like, "Are you kidding me? $700 for US?"

Now they are all giant and professional. What a cool progression it's been. Stoked to watch this.
05:36 PM on 07/23/14
George_mm
Music Mends Broken Hearts
User Info.
I remember booking Gaslight to play at a music festival at the University of Moorhead in Moorhead, Minnesota, back in 2008, and Brian laughed when we paid them $700 for playing. Like, "Are you kidding me? $700 for US?"

Now they are all giant and professional. What a cool progression it's been. Stoked to watch this.
Pretty cool story. I wonder how much you would have to pay them now haha. Hopefully it's a cool video!
06:04 PM on 07/23/14
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.

Dude...I was at that show! The Bouncing Souls, MXPX, and The Casualties played too, right? That was so fucking awesome. I remember showing up right as Gaslight was finishing up and thinking "I think I saw something about this band on fuse" because I think there was a short interview promo thing they used to show with them. I'm so bummed looking back on it that I missed their set.
06:44 PM on 07/23/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
Totally! It was super awesome.
01:28 AM on 07/24/14
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
Even if for some reason I don't like the new album at all I will still love this band. But that's unlikely.
05:24 AM on 07/24/14
dommeswitchsub
blunderbus crash survivor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
30,000 $$$
08:07 AM on 07/24/14
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
A+
Would read again.