Username
Password

Comments: Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 144 of 144
10:20 PM on 08/04/14
DonFuckingDrape
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Man, I was thinking it was more like 300 or less cap. Honestly I could see it being 200. I can't imagine being packed into that place with 500 people. But I'm going to find out in October.
Nah its 600 capacity, trust me its brutal. Turns in to a fucking Sauna
06:25 AM on 08/05/14
luckisoverrated
So is breakfast food.
User Info.
Would be bummed for the lack of TX except that I saw them earlier this year in Dallas on a fantastic tour (with Modern Baseball, no less). It's been my tradition to see them once a year in the spring, so I'm good til 2015 :)
11:31 AM on 08/05/14
Passion Man
User Info.
I need to definitely find a ride for this date. I think this is the first time the Wonder Years came to milwaukee.
11:46 AM on 08/05/14
ImAMetaphor
Not throwing stones at you anymore
User Info.
Wish I had the money for VIP...
10:38 AM on 08/06/14
SuperSharkWeek
www.twitter.com/goawaytkus
User Info.
I need to definitely find a ride for this date. I think this is the first time the Wonder Years came to milwaukee.
They came through MKE in Fall 2010 and played at the Rave with FYS and comeback kid while touring on The Upsides, and then they came back through Spring 2013 and played at Turner Hall with Fireworks, Hostage Calm, and Misser.
10:45 AM on 08/06/14
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
They came through MKE in Fall 2010 and played at the Rave with FYS and comeback kid while touring on The Upsides, and then they came back through Spring 2013 and played at Turner Hall with Fireworks, Hostage Calm, and Misser.
Both great shows.

On a different note, bought my GA ticket for the Milwaukee date, $19.50 ticket but $31 after fees and processing. Ugh.
10:53 AM on 08/06/14
SuperSharkWeek
www.twitter.com/goawaytkus
User Info.
Both great shows.

On a different note, bought my GA ticket for the Milwaukee date, $19.50 ticket but $31 after fees and processing. Ugh.
Yeah, I actually just bought my VIP balcony ticket. which ended up being $41 so I know your pain.
11:40 AM on 08/06/14
Passion Man
User Info.
Oh, I had no idea! It's good to know they like coming back. I assume that means this won't be the last time they will visit milwaukee.
01:42 AM on 08/08/14
theartofbreakng
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is so fucking exciting

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT