AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

TV News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Netflix Content Chief Says More Arrested Development Will Come

Posted by - 11:01 AM on 08/07/14
Netflix content chief Ted Sarandos told USA Today that he is "positive" that a fifth season of Arrested Development is on the way and that "it's just a matter of when."

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 34
11:03 AM on 08/07/14
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
Hot damn.
11:07 AM on 08/07/14
june182
User Info.
Great news. I liked season 4 enough, but I guess they had to do it they way they did to catch everything up.
11:18 AM on 08/07/14
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.
Eh, if it was anything like the last season I'd rather them get their Idina Menzel on and just Let It Go.

Nice.
11:20 AM on 08/07/14
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Mixed feelings, felt the perfect first 3 seasons' legacy was tainted by the 4th. 4th season did culminate greatly but was way too much to ask for by having the first ~8 episodes be almost bad really until having seen what they led up to.
11:22 AM on 08/07/14
sfpunk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Season 4 was pretty lame and I think it was the constraints of trying to fit filming into everyone's schedule. Hopefully if they do a new season everyone is fully committed and we get a storyline that actually involves having multiple characters on the screen at the same time rather than piecing together all these seperate ridiculous storylines. I also hated the experiment of being able to view them in any order. Season one will always be the best as it was the only one still slightly grounded in reality. Some of the plots in the later seasons got so outlandish and over the top.
11:31 AM on 08/07/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
4th season wasn't nearly as bad as people say, it was just uneven. I've been waiting to find out about *spoilers* George Michael's for a while now!
11:38 AM on 08/07/14
PetitnaindesÎles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Currently watching the first season for the first time, the attention to details and the way every subplot all tie up into the main plot along with a lot of hilarious twists (all in only 20 mins) are things I had never seen in a sitcom before. Impressive.
11:41 AM on 08/07/14
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
2016 calling it now
11:44 AM on 08/07/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
Currently watching the first season for the first time, the attention to details and the way every subplot all tie up into the main plot along with a lot of hilarious twists (all in only 20 mins) are things I had never seen in a sitcom before. Impressive.
Yep- I envy you haha enjoy. It's my favorite television show of all-time (with Mr. Show in close second). I guess I'm a pretty big David Cross fan haha.
11:45 AM on 08/07/14
seanwaits
Let It Happen / Sean
User Info.
I really dug season 4, but it isn't like the first 3. I had to treat it as a different thing.
12:11 PM on 08/07/14
EASheartsVinyl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I thought season 4 was great, and had just as many insanely clever brick jokes as the first 3. I can't wait to see how all of the major foreshadowing plays out. I think there were a least 3 or 4 major plotlines that were hinted at in the last few episodes.
12:14 PM on 08/07/14
EmoPunkKid28
User Info.
Still haven't finished Season Four. It's a bit of a chore to get through.
12:44 PM on 08/07/14
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
I didn't really like the style of season 4. I honestly don't think I remember a single thing that happened in it, thats how forgettable it was for me.
12:47 PM on 08/07/14
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
I really dug season 4, but it isn't like the first 3. I had to treat it as a different thing.
This. It was enjoyable if you didn't hold on to the expectations that it would be like 1-3. The payoff at the end is well worth the slow start.

They did say that when they do a season 5 it'll probably be filmed with the whole cast as opposed to the choppy approach they went with the last time around.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos