AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Wovenwar Post New Video For "All Rise"

Posted by - 11:42 AM on 08/07/14
Wovenwar's new video for "All Rise" can be found in the replies.

Submitted by B.Leibo

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
11:42 AM on 08/07/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
12:08 PM on 08/07/14
HeyItsAllyssa
Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose
User Info.
I've seen their name a lot recently and I've been wanting to check them out. VERDICT: I really like the vocals and I'll probably check out their album now.
12:10 PM on 08/07/14
B.Leibo
User Info.
I've seen their name a lot recently and I've been wanting to check them out. VERDICT: I really like the vocals and I'll probably check out their album now.
You realize it's As I Lay Dying with Oh, Sleeper's frontman right?
12:13 PM on 08/07/14
HeyItsAllyssa
Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose
User Info.
AH! No I didn't catch that. That's why I like it. I feel stupid for not noticing it was Shane (to be honest I didn't watch the video I just had it open while I worked)

EDIT: Thanks for showing me that :)
12:38 PM on 08/07/14
Dirge07
...coitus?
User Info.
Good stuff. I think if their posts were tagged with "(ex-As I Lay Dying, Oh Sleeper)" on this site like it used to be, people would pay more attention since they probably forget the name of this band at times, but I digress. I've always dug Shane's vocals, and it sounds like they've got a good foundation for something great in the future.
12:48 PM on 08/07/14
theagentcoma
Mouthpiece for the Mental
User Info.
So they've got both the guitarists from AILD but Shane still plays? Huh.

I dunno, still just seems like AILD with purely clean vocals.
01:12 PM on 08/07/14
canvasofwinter
User Info.
This album is a beast, and the best thing these guys have done in a while. It's 100% worth everyone's time to listen to it.
01:15 PM on 08/07/14
Mrplum5089
Stay Classy
User Info.
I just hope Shane being in Wovenwar and Zac drumming for At the Skylines doesn't spell the end for Oh, Sleeper. I love this album though.
07:09 PM on 08/07/14
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Very very AILD, with clean singing only. It's not bad at all.
12:27 AM on 08/08/14
xjdizzle
User Info.
Um wrong that's not Oh sleeper's front man lol. Micah is the front man who does the screaming...This guy is the back up clean vocalist/guitar. I was gonna say Micah is alot younger looking than that too age so fast lol.
05:49 AM on 08/08/14
B.Leibo
User Info.
Um wrong that's not Oh sleeper's front man lol. Micah is the front man who does the screaming...This guy is the back up clean vocalist/guitar. I was gonna say Micah is alot younger looking than that too age so fast lol.
Excuseeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeee. That's what I meant and you damn well know it. Considering Wovenwar is considerably less heavy, obvious I meant their clean vocalist. Shane even gets first billing all the time, he's so integral to OS that I worded it that way I guess.
09:34 AM on 08/08/14
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Love the album, perfect blend of O,S and AILD.
05:03 PM on 08/10/14
yourbiggestflan
Wiw-yum Penn Eye-way!
User Info.
this might sound way off base to some, but this specific tinge of vocals with this overall style of music is reminding me of thrice at times. And i'm loving that,
09:00 PM on 08/10/14
xjdizzle
User Info.
Excuseeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeee. That's what I meant and you damn well know it. Considering Wovenwar is considerably less heavy, obvious I meant their clean vocalist. Shane even gets first billing all the time, he's so integral to OS that I worded it that way I guess.
Hahaha i did know it but just had to give a little flack because i was like" damn Micah looks so much different ad no screaming? and almost thought i got their names mixed up lol. I guess Shane counts as a Secondary front man. With that said i wonder how Wovenwar would sound if Micah was fronting them and the bassist was did the cleans like in AILD?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos