AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Gaslight Anthem News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Gaslight Anthem Cover Tom Waits

Posted by - 08:33 PM on 08/12/14
The Gaslight Anthem's cover of Tom Waits' "Anywhere I Lay My Head" can be found on Spotify.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
08:53 PM on 08/12/14
danielinskeep
i can spell confusion with a K.
User Info.
Not bad, but I wish Have Mercy was on Spotify instead -- is it iTunes only?
10:23 PM on 08/12/14
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Fallon's voice sounds so good on this cover. I love the breakup he can get when he sings. I don't know how he does it. great cover.
10:50 PM on 08/12/14
FTank
Blank
User Info.
Not bad, but I wish Have Mercy was on Spotify instead -- is it iTunes only?
yep
09:12 AM on 08/13/14
ACA
Next Show: The Eagles 9/10/2014
User Info.
What a joke and a great reason to not support shit like Spotify, especially since you can't buy it on iTunes and add it to the end of the album in Spotify.
09:14 AM on 08/13/14
FTank
Blank
User Info.
What a joke and a great reason to not support shit like Spotify, especially since you can't buy it on iTunes and add it to the end of the album in Spotify.
Can't you play local tracks in Spotify?
09:18 AM on 08/13/14
ACA
User Info.
Can't you play local tracks in Spotify?
You can stick them in a playlist of other local tracks, but you can't integrate them in any meaningful way into the library. Probably the biggest issue with Spotify right now, and I do believe their official response is that they have no plans to let you use your own media alongside their's.
09:20 AM on 08/13/14
FTank
Blank
User Info.
You can stick them in a playlist of other local tracks, but you can't integrate them in any meaningful way into the library. Probably the biggest issue with Spotify right now, and I do believe their official response is that they have no plans to let you use your own media alongside their's.
Got it. Yeah, Rdio doesn't even let you import local tracks in any way. Amazon Music actually does, but there are lots of other problems with that service.
09:23 AM on 08/13/14
ACA
User Info.
Got it. Yeah, Rdio doesn't even let you import local tracks in any way. Amazon Music actually does, but there are lots of other problems with that service.
They're all pretty bogus, unfortunately, which means I'm stuck using Winamp + iPod to get the best experience.. the same experience for almost a decade. It's crazy to see no significant improvements in all that time.
09:56 AM on 08/13/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
If that's the experience you want, and is a deal breaker for some reason, there are services that allow it. Google Music being the biggest.

Dying at "Winamp."

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version