AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Hit the Lights News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Hit the Lights Almost Finished With New Album

Posted by - 01:18 PM on 08/13/14
Hit the Lights are almost finished with their new album.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 29
01:43 PM on 08/13/14
metallikunt
This Don't Look Like LAX
User Info.
Fuck yeah!!! Didn't even know they were recording. If its anything like Thief Club I'll be fucking stoked! All though, even if it isn't I know I'll still love it. This band does no wrong.
01:55 PM on 08/13/14
blikecray
often, often, girl i do this often
User Info.
Fuck yeah!!! Didn't even know they were recording. If its anything like Thief Club I'll be fucking stoked! All though, even if it isn't I know I'll still love it. This band does no wrong.
Yeah, big fan of that Thief Club album as well, really hoping to see some similarities with this new album.
02:16 PM on 08/13/14
awesomo91
I'm super cereal right now.
User Info.
HTL, Thief Club, Nick - always good for some jams.
02:20 PM on 08/13/14
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Stoked. The things they've been posting on insta sound like it's gonna be awesome.

RIPPER
02:23 PM on 08/13/14
mattripley
User Info.
This album is going to be wonderful.

I hope Nick releases some copies of My Heavy on vinyl. That would be so cool.
02:32 PM on 08/13/14
Passion Man
User Info.
fantastic
02:41 PM on 08/13/14
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Well, hot diggity. I was a huge fan of Thief Club's album. I'm hoping it sticks to that sound.
03:30 PM on 08/13/14
boomer08
User Info.
Reading some of the comments on that facebook post just breaks my heart. People actually talking directly to the band and telling them that their last album was "terrible bullshit". What the fuck is wrong with people? Have we lost all decency? You're just gonna tell someone (whom you took the time to 'like' on facebook at the very least) that something they worked on is terrible bullshit? And I'm not even getting into the fact that they're wrong and Invicta was fucking great.
03:37 PM on 08/13/14
awesomo91
I'm super cereal right now.
User Info.
Reading some of the comments on that facebook post just breaks my heart. People actually talking directly to the band and telling them that their last album was "terrible bullshit". What the fuck is wrong with people? Have we lost all decency? You're just gonna tell someone (whom you took the time to 'like' on facebook at the very least) that something they worked on is terrible bullshit? And I'm not even getting into the fact that they're wrong and Invicta was fucking great.
Invicta wasn't bullshit at all.
People on the internet are assholes. That's nothing new. Don't bother, they're not worth it.
04:00 PM on 08/13/14
boomer08
User Info.
Invicta wasn't bullshit at all.
People on the internet are assholes. That's nothing new. Don't bother, they're not worth it.
I know people are assholes, but these are fans of theirs, or at least they were fans at one point. People are just getting worse and more self-obsessed. If the songs aren't exactly what they want, they have to let everyone including the artists know it in the most disrespectful way possible. No wonder all our favorite bands get burned out and break up. Their own fans are talking shit about them.
04:20 PM on 08/13/14
huludfan82
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd be thrilled to hear them stray farther away from the typical pop punk sound. They progressed a lot with Invicta and I'd love to see more of that (but, I'll probably enjoy this either way)
04:21 PM on 08/13/14
Something More
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I thought Invicta was great! This new record is going to be so good.

Lima, Ohio Represent!
04:34 PM on 08/13/14
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
Invicta was excellent and that Thief Club album literally hasn't left my car's CD player for months. Stoked.
04:37 PM on 08/13/14
tub and rug
I find a spark in the normal.
User Info.
I had forgot about these guys but their SSSF show was great.

Definitely excited to see what they can do on Pure Noise.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos