AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Band Break-Up News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

On My Honor Break Up

Posted by - 11:38 AM on 08/16/14
On My Honor have broken up.
On My Honor has been a band now for nearly 8 years. For some of us, On My Honor has been the majority of our adult lives. Since 2007, weve gotten to do a lot of great things. Weve made music that we love, with people we love, weve gotten to meet a lot of you, and weve been able to see a lot of the world that we never thought we would.

When we really started getting going as a band, we always talked about how our main goal was to make other people feel how our favorite records made us feel. Although weve made some mistakes along the way, we did our best to keep sight of that goal. We hope that we did this for some of you. With that being said, weve decided its time for On My Honor to come to an end. There was a lot that went into this decision, but most of it just comes from an overwhelming feeling that its time for us to move on with other parts of our lives. Wed like to thank everyone thats ever been a part of this. From everyone thats booked a show for us, played a show with us, let us sleep on your floor, helped us put out a record, helped us record a record, helped us with press, or anything else thank you for helping us make On My Honor something we can look back on and be proud.

We will be booking one last show in our hometown for anyone that would like to see us and it will take place early next year. Well have more information on that as soon as it is available.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
12:00 PM on 08/16/14
slickdtc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Upsetting news. Really thought this band and their message were excellent and should've been heard by more.

Nature & Nurture EP is incredible.
01:30 PM on 08/16/14
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
Great guys!
Great band!

Sad to see them go but I understand completely.
I let the dudes crash a few weeks ago at my apartment and they were nothing but genuine and considerate.
08:17 PM on 08/16/14
Redfoo419
User Info.
Never properly got into these guys, but Time To Heal is an absolute jam. Sad news :(
06:23 PM on 08/17/14
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
RIP

i posted a lil blurb about them on facebook https://www.facebook.com/poppunkwayo...78512665566896
07:03 PM on 08/17/14
onautolux
CC
User Info.
08:16 PM on 08/17/14
avarice14
A Waste Of A Time
User Info.
kill me
10:34 AM on 08/18/14
Passion Man
User Info.
I never really got into these guys either, but "tired" really hit home when I first heard it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos