Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
12:19 PM on 08/22/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
01:47 PM on 08/22/14
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
Really dig this song. Their album, Feeding Fiction, is a great rock record.
03:21 PM on 08/22/14
theherox
As of 10/3, pronounced "Thoreau"
User Info.
I wasn't expecting much -- I'd never heard of this band and I'm not usually too huge about Roadrunner artists -- but I'm pleasantly surprised! The repetition of the word "skeleton" in the chorus is probably the only thing I don't care for, but from this song alone I'd be willing to check out the full-length
03:22 PM on 08/22/14
theherox
User Info.
Really dig this song. Their album, Feeding Fiction, is a great rock record.
good to know
04:03 PM on 08/22/14
B.Leibo
User Info.
Listen to their EP first, it blows the LP out of the water, but the LP is good in it's own right, just more of a rock feel than it is post-hardcore. But pick both up. Like 7 bucks on Itunes.
04:27 PM on 08/22/14
theherox
User Info.
Listen to their EP first, it blows the LP out of the water, but the LP is good in it's own right, just more of a rock feel than it is post-hardcore. But pick both up. Like 7 bucks on Itunes.
sweet! thanks
09:57 PM on 08/22/14
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.

Yeah. Definitely two very different releases but both great. I just prefer the full length more.
12:41 AM on 08/23/14
BobDylanismyman
OhShitIGotAHeadRush
User Info.
so what I'm getting here is that as long as you look like miss may i you can sound like a radio band and its still acceptable in the scene. ok cool. copy that.
12:16 PM on 08/23/14
B.Leibo
User Info.
so what I'm getting here is that as long as you look like miss may i you can sound like a radio band and its still acceptable in the scene. ok cool. copy that.
How they look is relevant why? People still use the word scene? Welcome to 2014 bud.
02:50 AM on 08/25/14
BobDylanismyman
OhShitIGotAHeadRush
User Info.
How they look is relevant why? People still use the word scene? Welcome to 2014 bud.
oh are you ok dude? I actually dig their newer stuff, I'm saying that this website would neither cover nor support them based on their sound if they didn't look the way they do. They hate on radio bands left and right, this song is a straight radio song. Again, I PERSONALLY LIKE IT. yes people still use the word scene, don't try to talk to me like a fucking rad dude bud. get off your high horse. yaintshit
06:15 PM on 08/25/14
permanentdan
User Info.
Dang, was really digging their first release, but this just seems super watered down and phoned in. No doubt part of their labels doing, but still they had a ton of energy on previous tracks and this song seemed like a poor mans Breaking Benjamin. Dont get me wrong, thats good because they can tap the mainstream with that sound, but it just feels lifeless. Hopefully the rest of the record picks up!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos