AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Balance and Composure Full Set Video

Posted by - 01:33 PM on 08/22/14
Head to the replies to watch Balance and Composure's full set from a recent show in Fresno, CA.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 26
01:34 PM on 08/22/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
01:36 PM on 08/22/14
mrzippo3
User Info.
oh shit CAVIS TAPES
01:41 PM on 08/22/14
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cavis better have got the American Scene set, OR IM GONNA BE DISAPPOINTED

Edit: He did, he's the man.
01:46 PM on 08/22/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
Adding to my "To-Do" list.
01:51 PM on 08/22/14
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
I'm glad they actually looked like they have a pulse in this video. They were awful the last time I saw them.
02:07 PM on 08/22/14
like yesterday
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Horrible live band.
02:41 PM on 08/22/14
theherox
Makin Music and Losin Friends
User Info.
I loved this band's latest record, but if I would have seen them live before listening to the record, I'm not sure if I would've been sold.
03:08 PM on 08/22/14
PulmonaryArchry
User Info.
I loved this band's latest record, but if I would have seen them live before listening to the record, I'm not sure if I would've been sold.
My buddy saw them open for La Dispute and when I recommended The Things We Think We're Missing to him he just wrote it off because they were so boring and awful live.
03:09 PM on 08/22/14
christophsays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
really? I first got into them when I saw them with Circa and Touche a few years back. they played a solid live set, though it was weird to go from B&C to Touche right after. to each their own! haven't seen these guys in a while so it's nice someone got this set
03:28 PM on 08/22/14
theherox
Makin Music and Losin Friends
User Info.
really? I first got into them when I saw them with Circa and Touche a few years back. they played a solid live set, though it was weird to go from B&C to Touche right after. to each their own! haven't seen these guys in a while so it's nice someone got this set
I still need to see Touche' live. I'm not a huge Circa fan, but I like their albums way more than live shows (usually because Anthony has been drunk and it wrecked his vocals)
03:40 PM on 08/22/14
OverSlyZed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good band...but look at the singer's fucking shoes
03:57 PM on 08/22/14
chrislauren
laa-dispute.tumblr.com
User Info.
I'm feeling this setlist. When they played with Manchester, I was bored the whole time and they looked bored the whole time which was surprising to be because they usually kill it live. October needs to hurry up and get here.
05:04 PM on 08/22/14
nowFace
You're irreversible
User Info.
Heard such mixed things about their live show so I'm glad this got posted. Gonna watch it later.
05:14 PM on 08/22/14
Mikey Switz
User Info.
I feel like the bass player looks like he doesn't really know what he's doing? Solid band with good writing chops. I saw them live at The Talent Farm (rip) with La Dispute and they were good but nothing special. Jon seemed much more lively when he came out to do some vocals on a La Dispute song.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos