AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Chat: Frank Iero

Posted by - 09:45 AM on 08/26/14
Update: The chat is now over and all of Frank's responses can be found here. Thanks to Frank and all his fans for stopping by for a hugely successful chat!

At 10am PST/1pm EST, Frank Iero will be coming by the website to chat with us. You can ask him about the debut album from frnkiero and the cellabration, who's debut album Stomachaches dropped today. Or maybe you'd like to ask him about his upcoming opening slot on Taking Back Sunday and The Used's co-headlining west coast tour.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 1012
09:48 AM on 08/26/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
Rules for Chat
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips

Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.
09:49 AM on 08/26/14
Karen998877
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hi frank,
the video for 'weighted' is SO good! Did you come up with that idea yourself? I just bought Stomachaches and so far I really like every song! What songs are you playing on tour?
09:53 AM on 08/26/14
Nightingveil
User Info.
First, congrats on such a great release party last night, and your spot on the iTunes charts already. We're thrilled for you. After playing them live now a couple of times, have you decided which songs are your favorites for that purpose as opposed to maybe just listening?
09:56 AM on 08/26/14
Anjianie1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm ready! I hope I'm doing this right
09:56 AM on 08/26/14
Wolfter124
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do you like blueberry bagels
09:57 AM on 08/26/14
Shyrianzx
Guilttripping.
User Info.
Hi Frank :D

Are you excited for your UK run with Mallory Knox?

And Do you know the muffin man?
Deathbyfrnk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Frank. I loved Stomachaches so much I can't stop listening. Can you tell us anything about the joyriding video?
leathermeowth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Will you be doing another US tour where you travel to more states?
09:58 AM on 08/26/14
sashathesnorlax
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hello frank!!! how do you feel about going on tour as a supporting act?
kristabear
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just curious, but do you like it when fans give you CD's to listen to?
Wolfter124
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why aren't any of your your dates in NY?
punkmelisa
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Frank what does the symbol of the album mean?
Wynn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Are you dedicating any of the songs on Stomachaches to a certain someone?
Jake Denning
User Info.
Hi Frank :D

Are you excited for your UK run with Mallory Knox?

And Do you know the muffin man?
Mallory Knox is pretty rad, hope they catch on here in the States soon.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos