AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Meg and Dia/Melee To Tour Overseas

Posted by - 03:16 PM on 07/09/08
Meg and Dia and Melee will be touring overseas this fall. Head to the replies to view the dates.

Submitted by Jons

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
03:16 PM on 07/09/08
Jamie Pham
@jamiepham
User Info.
September 18 - Zurich, Switzerland @ Abat Advance tix available through www.starticket.ch
September 19 - Vienna, Austria @ Flex Advance tix available through www.musicticket.at
September 20 - Dresden, Germany @ Scheune Advance tix available through www.eventim.de
September 22 - Berlin, Germany @ Franz Club Advance tix available through www.eventim.de
September 23 - Munich, Germany @ 59 to 1 Advance tix available through www.eventim.de
September 24 - Hamburg, Germany @ Stage Club Advance tix available through www.eventim.de
September 26 - Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Melkweg - Old Hall Advance tix available through www.melkweg.nl
September 27 - Brussels, Belgium @ AB Box Club dvance tix available through www.abconcerts.be
September 28 - Koln, Germany @ Stadtgarten Advance tix available through www.eventim.de
September 30 - Nijmegen, Netherlands @ Doornroosje Advance tix available through www.doonrosje.nl
October 2 - London, UK @ King's College Advance tix available through www.livenation.co.uk
October 3 - Sheffield, UK @ Steel Stage (Leadmill) Advance tix available through www.ticketweb.co.uk
October 4 - Glasgow, UK @ King Tuts Advance tix available through www.ticketmaster.co.uk
October 5 - Manchester, UK @ Academy 3 Advance tix available through www.livenation.co.uk
03:18 PM on 07/09/08
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
it's amusing how Melee is blowing up in Japan but is hardly doing well here
03:20 PM on 07/09/08
kigginsthisprov
themichaelkiggins.tumblr. com
User Info.
Wish this came here.
03:22 PM on 07/09/08
callingallcars
remember us 4 all we pretend 2 be
User Info.
why cant they tour here. i would go to any show melee is playing at. I dont care if it was a miley cyrus nickelback show. as long as melee played i would go. ok maybe not that one...
04:18 PM on 07/09/08
hi_itsme
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
are meg&dia coming out with any new stuff?
06:16 PM on 07/09/08
SoDakValerie
User Info.
why cant they tour here. i would go to any show melee is playing at. I dont care if it was a miley cyrus nickelback show. as long as melee played i would go. ok maybe not that one...

Agreed, Melee is pretty much my favorite band. But they're losing footing because I NEVER see them. I wouldn't care who they were playing with. But they almost never tour the US and when they do, there are absolutely ZERO midwestern dates.

I've liked them for 4 years and I've been able to see them three times.
I've seen bands I don't like by accident more than that.
06:51 PM on 07/09/08
po_
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ugh, I would love to see that lineup in the US
06:51 PM on 07/09/08
garlicgirl1210
True Punk Fan?
User Info.
looks like fun, i need to see melee again soon.
08:20 PM on 07/09/08
dunder05mifflin
User Info.
are meg&dia coming out with any new stuff?

yeah they've been in the studio for a while now, i believe they are just finishing up.
08:21 PM on 07/09/08
dunder05mifflin
User Info.
Agreed, Melee is pretty much my favorite band. But they're losing footing because I NEVER see them. I wouldn't care who they were playing with. But they almost never tour the US and when they do, there are absolutely ZERO midwestern dates.

i know what you mean. its way annoying. i saw them over a year ago and ever since then there's been hardly any US dates it seems like.
10:26 PM on 07/09/08
forget_december
http://thanksvb.bandcamp.com
User Info.
i saw them in norfolk four times last year, but they haven't been back since september! :( melee withdrawal!
10:27 PM on 07/09/08
hitormiss21
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

same here...i just dont get it. the last time they were in atlanta was when with the early november was headlining....
12:20 AM on 07/10/08
laxgoaliebm16
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hope meg and dia stay there and never come back
12:44 AM on 07/10/08
S9Dallasoz
Knows the words to 'Bye Bye Bye'
User Info.
Melee headlning in San Fran on 10/25 @ Bottom of the hill.
so they'll be back in the states.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version