Username
Password
The Rocket Summer News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rocket Summer
Inside AP.net

The Rocket Summer's Headlining Tour

Posted by: Paul Tao (07/17/08)
AP.net is sponsorig The Rocket Summer's fall headlining tour, with support from Phantom Planet, The Secret Handshake and The Morning Light. You can find the dates on their tour profile and find a message from Bryce of TRS below. Pre-sale for tickets is here.
MessageHey Guys,
The day has come to announce the tour dates for our special headlining tour this fall. I've been waiting a long time for this moment. This is exciting because this tour is going to be very special, the most special TRS tour that has happened to date. This is the one headlining tour we are doing on this entire Do You Feel album cycle which is kinda crazy, but it's just how it worked out and makes it that much more of an event. The last headlining tour we did was in 2006 when we took Paramore and Daphne Loves Derby out with us... so, It's been a while and we can't wait! We are currently working on certain special things to make the show the best show we've ever done as well as gearing up to learn new songs we haven't played before and some old songs we haven't played in ages. After this tour, a pretty significant amount of time will be taken off to dive into writing and recording a new record, meaning this is likely our last tour until potentially late Spring or Summer of 2009. So come out! The tour is with Phantom Planet, The Secret Handshake and The Morning Light and feels like it might be pretty epic.

I'm writing this from a hotel room in England, we board a plane in a few hours to go home where we will dive in to gearing up for the tour. It's funny, today happens to be the one year anniversary of the release of Do You Feel.

I'm excited. Are you?

Hope you are well.
Bryce

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 98.
10:38 AM on 07/17/08
wtfTouchMyBalls
User Info.
finalllllllly.
10:42 AM on 07/17/08
timbedinosaur
Stay lucky
User Info.
He also posted the dates and stops, but it seems AP.net is slacking. But yeah, I'm totally there.
10:43 AM on 07/17/08
imahoodlum
Fuck my face.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
10/18-dallas. yessss.
10:43 AM on 07/17/08
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
hopefully i can go to the one at the starland ballroom in sayreville, nj because i have a late wednesday class and can't go to the philadelphia date
10:46 AM on 07/17/08
singlexsorrow
In all this chaos we found safety..
User Info.
sounds awesome
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
why is phantom planet opening for the rocket summer? I'm pretty sure phantom planet is much larger.
Etrain4242
User Info.
yes!! Palladium here I come. Good way to start off fall semester!
LGRE
Punk Mama ..
User Info.
solid support on this one
10:48 AM on 07/17/08
timbedinosaur
Stay lucky
User Info.
why is phantom planet opening for the rocket summer? I'm pretty sure phantom planet is much larger.
not really, you'd be surprised how big The Rocket Summer is now.
10:48 AM on 07/17/08
Moira Amiss
I have the Lefevre Fever. Catch it!
User Info.
thisi s sweet, i can't wait to go to this tour! it's funny, i was just thinking about when dates were going to be announced for this tour, too.
10:52 AM on 07/17/08
smorgy
There's no shame in crymaxing
User Info.
good tour besides the secret handshake. i just really really dont like the secret handshake. this is a hard decision cause i really love the rocket summer.
10:53 AM on 07/17/08
ashiex3
Oh, but the world is a mess.
User Info.
maybe i can convince my sister road trip to orlando on this one.
..her boyfriend does love the rocket summer as much as i do and he wishes he had bryce's voice
10:56 AM on 07/17/08
lovelyloveleigh
User Info.
amazinggg hopefully going to 4. love the lineup
10:56 AM on 07/17/08
#WhiteFender#
Hope Is Not A Myth
User Info.
i love living in western canada. the tours never come here. and since we can't drive without an adult till we're 19, looks like i'm outta luck for seattle.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS