Username
Password
Myspace News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Myspace
Inside AP.net

Jeremy Larson Posts New Song, Photos

Posted by: Steve Henderson (07/21/08)
Jeremy Larson has added a new song to his myspace that he calls "one of my favorites from the upcoming album." He has also added a bunch of photos from his time in the studio.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
06:28 PM on 07/21/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
This guy is incredible...I love this song.
06:30 PM on 07/21/08
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
User Info.
This guy is amazing! He has put up 3 new songs over last the couple weeks all of which have been awesome. Anyone have any idea on the release for this album?
06:37 PM on 07/21/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
This guy is amazing! He has put up 3 new songs over last the couple weeks all of which have been awesome. Anyone have any idea on the release for this album?
Should be out this fall, I believe. We are trying to get some exclusive goodness for the site here.

I am glad people are digging this :)
06:46 PM on 07/21/08
eman83
HEAT season over.
User Info.
Should be out this fall, I believe. We are trying to get some exclusive goodness for the site here.

It seems like if you hadn't posted about him that one week, people wouldn't have known about him.
07:51 PM on 07/21/08
popofeliz
Maybe They Will Sing Us Tomorrow
User Info.
i asked about this DVD that was shot a while ago of one of his shows

he told me than in a month he'll know about it, so thats cool if you guys like him, supposedly he will have a live DVD coming out
08:18 PM on 07/21/08
evan324
just put some vinegar on it dummy
User Info.
im so glad that you introduced him to me a couple weeks ago.. his stuff is amazing.. reminds me of "this day and age" but better. i cant find his cd anywhere in any stores though, and i dont wanna get it on itunes.. theres gotta be another way, i didnt see anything on his myspace about a physical cd either.. hmm.

im also loving the new songs pretty much everyday, seems like everytime i check back on his myspace theres another new song to check out.
08:28 PM on 07/21/08
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
User Info.
im so glad that you introduced him to me a couple weeks ago.. his stuff is amazing.. reminds me of "this day and age" but better. i cant find his cd anywhere in any stores though, and i dont wanna get it on itunes.. theres gotta be another way, i didnt see anything on his myspace about a physical cd either.. hmm.

im also loving the new songs pretty much everyday, seems like everytime i check back on his myspace theres another new song to check out.

jeremylarson.bigcartel.com/product/jeremy-larson

You can get the physical copy of his cd there.
08:58 PM on 07/21/08
kennedyAM
Every Never Is Now
User Info.
i am friends with J and he is such a good guy. Amazing CD too, and the stuff i've heard off the new CD is gonna blow people away. He needs to get signed ASAP.
08:59 PM on 07/21/08
The Boathouse
Austin
User Info.
I saw this just earlier today, fucking SWEET song. He's so proficient, it warms the cockles of my heart. Inspiring fellow!
09:44 PM on 07/21/08
abandonship
my lazy bones ache for a tearing
User Info.
great song
10:50 PM on 07/21/08
SkyHeldUpByStar
Love leaves scars.
User Info.
Awesome song. I listened to it about four times today while I was studying. I love the guitar in this and the way it starts off sounding like a quiet folk song.
05:19 AM on 07/22/08
evan324
just put some vinegar on it dummy
User Info.
jeremylarson.bigcartel.com/product/jeremy-larson

You can get the physical copy of his cd there.

thanks dude.

i figured my favorite indie record store would have had it, i asked them about it and they said they've never heard of him. so i told them they were missing out.
06:33 AM on 07/22/08
TooLateF0rRoses
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

there is no way not to dig this. this is good stuff. i am real excited for new stuff.
07:25 AM on 07/22/08
TheArdentLove
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Everything this guy does is amazing. I can't wait for the new album. I'm glad that he is gaining more and more attention on here. Maybe we can help push him to a bigger audience.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests