Username
Password
Epitaph Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Epitaph Records
Inside AP.net

Vanna Living The Tough Life [Video]

Posted by: Julia Conny (07/23/08)
Vanna has posted the first two episodes of their "Tough Life" series. Watch the band and their shenanigans as they record in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
04:59 PM on 07/23/08
Julia Conny
"Julia HurriConny"
User Info.

05:03 PM on 07/23/08
oh...rly
User Info.
I was dying when he said, "Only to smoke chronic"
05:04 PM on 07/23/08
MathewHeroic
Mathew Barletta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm interested to see how they sound without Brandon Davis.
05:53 PM on 07/23/08
JasonEpitaph
User Info.
:)
06:05 PM on 07/23/08
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
Those were hilarious. Hahaha.
06:29 PM on 07/23/08
I'm DC
I hope this terrifies you.
User Info.
BAUM!

I fucking love Evan.
You can tell these guys started parting way more since Brandon left. Or at least they're showing it more in their videos.
06:43 PM on 07/23/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
these dudes are mad funny. lookin' forward to the new shit for sure! oh, and just out of curiousity, does anyone know why brandon left? i remember reading the blog that vanna posted about him jumping on a plane back north mid tour, but there was never an official statement or explanation.
06:54 PM on 07/23/08
xconcretenwater
dude
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm interested to see how they sound without Brandon Davis.

i just bumped into him the other day at u-burger in kenmore square... nicest dude ever.
06:54 PM on 07/23/08
MathewHeroic
Mathew Barletta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
these dudes are mad funny. lookin' forward to the new shit for sure! oh, and just out of curiousity, does anyone know why brandon left? i remember reading the blog that vanna posted about him jumping on a plane back north mid tour, but there was never an official statement or explanation.

I'm on my sidekick or else I'd dig it up for you, but there was a thread that posted both sides, I'm pretty sure. Just do a search for vanna or brandon davis
06:57 PM on 07/23/08
MathewHeroic
Mathew Barletta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i just bumped into him the other day at u-burger in kenmore square... nicest dude ever.

Fortunately, this isn't a conversation about him as a person. Checked out his new bands, Lions Lions. Not for me.
06:59 PM on 07/23/08
I'm DC
User Info.
I'm on my sidekick or else I'd dig it up for you, but there was a thread that posted both sides, I'm pretty sure. Just do a search for vanna or brandon davis

I don't think it actually said anything. Vanna's side said he left, they're still good friends blah blah. And Brandon's said how he left and that everything was good. so...

I'll look for the post though.

Chris Campbell is a good drummer, and I know they'll do good with him.

I can't wait for them to tour , so my friends and I can hang out with these guys again.
07:03 PM on 07/23/08
MathewHeroic
Mathew Barletta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't think it actually said anything. Vanna's side said he left, they're still good friends blah blah. And Brandon's said how he left and that everything was good. so...

I can't wait for them to tour , so my friends and I can hang out with these guys again.

I'm personally a bigger fan of "Search Party" than "Curses", and their live show is pretty incendiary. They're not really in my favorite genre of music but the few times I've caught them has been awesome.
07:15 PM on 07/23/08
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=297669

In that thread in the comments someone posted what Brandon posted from his myspace about the situation.
07:16 PM on 07/23/08
I'm DC
User Info.
I'm personally a bigger fan of "Search Party" than "Curses", and their live show is pretty incendiary. They're not really in my favorite genre of music but the few times I've caught them has been awesome.

I like The Search Party more in some ways, and Curses more in others.
Vanna is one of my favorite band, I like everything they do, from the Little Secrete EP to their new song We Are Nameless (from what I've seen on youtube anyway).

Their live shows are incredible. Two of my friends drove to Texas (from Lawrence, Kansas) to see them play, and when I saw them in Kansas City this winter they remembered my friends and hung out with us after the show...

Awesome guys, they're so fun!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums