Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 11 posts.
01:15 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I never really got into Chiodos. However, I love Motion City Soundtrack. Hit The Lights is okay. Person L, I've never listened to.

hit the lights > chiodos > person l > motion city soundtrack

people's opinions on this website could not be more stupid.
01:42 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Opinions can't be wrong. That's why they are opinions, you idiot.

yeah, i should learn to proofread my posts. but you sir, should learn some manners. i would think a twenty year old would be above name-calling.
01:44 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So what makes your opinion not stupid and/or wrong?

the fact that it was a typo, my fellow north carolinian!
01:46 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Like yours for example.

well again, i made an error (which has been fixed), but nevertheless, my opinion is probably a lot more valid than most of the people on this website. if you knew me, you would agree.
01:51 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well I don't know you, so naturally, I disagree.

is there a reason you are trying to argue with me? i mean, as i figured with most people on this website, your music taste is beyond predictable, as is your need to prove me wrong. take yourself a bit less seriously, pal.
02:00 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Someone who puts down others' opinions and ideas don't deserve my manners.
What's stupid is saying something about people you don't know, such as how wrong/stupid they are.

i know if you think motion city soundtrack is better than or above touring with chiodos and/or hit the lights, than you are a moron.
02:55 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nice one.
I personally would probably prefer to listen to MCS over those two bands. That's just my preference. However, I never said they were above touring with those other bands.

You're a moron. Maybe that's just my opinion though.
Learn some logic and some common decency and then try posting again.
I give you 2-5 years.

first of all, i hate having to argue with people on threads because i'm sure it is annoying and childish to other viewers. second of all, the very first comment i made was aimed at that little girl for saying motion city soundtrack was better than all the other bands on this tour. after reading the other replies, it was made obvious that a lot of people had similar opinions, which i thought were very misinformed and silly. that was my logic for posting that comment. as for common decency, i don't know what you're referring to, but i never said anything that was "indecent". she had an opinion, i disagreed, and replied accordingly. trying to be a hardass is not very becoming, and actually pretty funny coming from a kid with a profile picture like yours. perhaps you should blog some more about your feelings?
03:06 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Listen, a "decent" reply in which you disagree with someone's opinion doesn't usually involve calling their opinion "stupid and wrong" it just means you simply say, "I disagree with you."

When you try to defend yourself, at least try to remember what the fuck you said.

wow, is this kid serious? calm down, buddy.
03:21 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good God.

MCS is one of the best punk-pop/pop-rock styled bands ever. Easily. By a long shot. Their live show is stellar.. they stumbled a bit on the new CD, but no one does what they do better.

Chiodos had potential. Their EPs showcased a little hint of something that needed expansion.. their newest album is a trainwreck. Most of that CD just SUCKS, and that's not oppinion. It has a few cuts worth something, but the album is terrible. For every person who listens to and enjoys Bone Palace seriously, I feel the need to burn them 15-20 CDs of real bands doing what Chiodos is failing at.

Song quality is going to be night and day, and you're going to have fat twelve year old "emo girls" with black hair, fake tears, and nose piercings "hardcore dancing" to songs like "Autographs and Apologies". Still, I've only missed Motion City shows in my area like six times since the band's started so I'll probably find a date and go.

-ACA

i agree. i do like motion city soundtrack (their first two cds), but i happen to like hit the lights (everything) and chiodos (prior to bone palace ballet/craig's overinflated ego) more. perhaps i should have said that to begin with to avoid all these nancies pissing their pants over me calling someone else's opinion "stupid". jesus.
03:38 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
MCS > HTL > Chiodos > Person L, in my opinion.
A) I haven't listened to Hit The Lights' newer album yet, but their older stuff is a little too poppy for me. The singer's voice sort of annoyed me, but since they got a new singer, I should probably check out their new CD.
B) I clearly stated that I've never listened to Person L, so I have no opinion on them. Are they good? Maybe I'll check them out.
C) o·pin·ion (ə-pĭn'yən) A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof. Straight from dictionary.com.

1) their new cd is great and i think you will like the new singer's voice better
2) if you like the starting line, you'll like person l
3) fair enough!
05:36 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not necessarily true. I know a ton of people who don't like Person L but loved The Starting Line.

hahaha, i knew that statement was going to come back to bite me. yeah, i can see that for sure, but as a long time fan of the starting line, it seemed only natural that i dug person l as well.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums