Username
Password
Chiodos News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 114.
04:24 PM on 07/24/08
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Yeah Person L is nothing like TSL. Only similarity is that Kenny is the vocalist for both.
04:36 PM on 07/24/08
SavingNovember
User Info.
Ugh forget CT come to MA!
04:46 PM on 07/24/08
just.Starla.
I put my bra on one boob at a time
User Info.
i wish i could go to this. most likely it wont be coming to my area. i would love to see Chiodos again. Does anybody know if this is coming to either Ga. or Fla.?
04:51 PM on 07/24/08
Chiodo
regrets his name
User Info.
ugh i love chiodos but fucking hate MCS. why are they on tour together, they are nothing alike.
05:28 PM on 07/24/08
etheritcher
User Info.
Not to be rude, but how is this going to happen with Craig in his current condition?

craig says hes not canceling any shows except for one tomorrow
05:30 PM on 07/24/08
PhantomFlux
User Info.
i really hope craig is healthy enough for touring
05:30 PM on 07/24/08
etheritcher
User Info.
mannn the closet is 3 hours away on a school night without a car
that would be an awesome show to see
05:36 PM on 07/24/08
TheHays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not necessarily true. I know a ton of people who don't like Person L but loved The Starting Line.

hahaha, i knew that statement was going to come back to bite me. yeah, i can see that for sure, but as a long time fan of the starting line, it seemed only natural that i dug person l as well.
06:24 PM on 07/24/08
Daniel Thompson
Act 1, Scene 3
User Info.
re-releasing Bone Palace Ballet won't make it any good...
06:26 PM on 07/24/08
Daniel Thompson
Act 1, Scene 3
User Info.
ugh i love chiodos but fucking hate MCS. why are they on tour together, they are nothing alike.

thats exactly why they are on tour. Bands like to reach out to different audiences along with the same ones that come to each of their shows. Just think about it, if MCS came before Chiodos then people would stay to see the band they wanted.(if it was chiodos, vice versa) It makes perfect sense
07:07 PM on 07/24/08
robat19
User Info.
How are they not coming to michigan
07:56 PM on 07/24/08
Awesome_Danny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
good bands, shitty ass fucking "tour dates"
08:24 PM on 07/24/08
MyWorldEntire
COYRS
User Info.

thursday and underoath will be much better

I also heard that Saosin and The Devil Wears Prada will be on this tour
09:19 PM on 07/24/08
saving jonathan
everything in transit
User Info.
first of all, i hate having to argue with people on threads because i'm sure it is annoying and childish to other viewers. second of all, the very first comment i made was aimed at that little girl for saying motion city soundtrack was better than all the other bands on this tour. after reading the other replies, it was made obvious that a lot of people had similar opinions, which i thought were very misinformed and silly. that was my logic for posting that comment. as for common decency, i don't know what you're referring to, but i never said anything that was "indecent". she had an opinion, i disagreed, and replied accordingly. trying to be a hardass is not very becoming, and actually pretty funny coming from a kid with a profile picture like yours. perhaps you should blog some more about your feelings?

1. You not only disagreed, you called her opinion "stupid" and "wrong", which would be considered indecent at least by my standards.

2. I'm not trying to be a hardass. I just hate kids like you who post your shit all over this internet thinking your views and ideas are better than everyone else's because their's are "stupid/wrong." Your musical taste is yours and yours alone, just because someone's is different doesn't make you better than them.

3. As for you trying to make fun of my picture/blog, your immaturity level is pretty comical. I'm glad you decided to try to personally attack me/make fun of me instead of backing up the stupid shit that you posted. You're pathetic.
10:41 PM on 07/24/08
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
doesnt seem to fit
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives