Username
Password
Avenged Sevenfold News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Avenged Sevenfold
Inside AP.net

Avenged Sevenfold to Release CD/DVD

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (07/24/08)
Avenged Sevenfold will be releasing a CD/DVD package on September 9th. The CD will contain b-sides recorded during the making of their recent album and the DVD will be a set from this year's Taste of Chaos at Long Beach Arena.

Track Listing
CD:
01) Demons
02) Girl I Know
03) Crossroads
04) Flash of the Blade
05) Until the End
06) Tension
07) Walk
08) The Fight
09) Dancing Dead
10) Almost Easy (Remix)
11) Afterlife (Alternate Version)

DVD:
01) Critical Acclaim
02) Second Heartbeat
03) Afterlife
04) Beast and Harlot
05) Scream
06) Seize the Day
07) Walk
08) Bat Country
09) Almost Easy
10) Gunslinger
11) Unholy Confessions
12) A Little Piece of Heaven

Submitted by Boadrummer

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 54.
04:48 PM on 07/24/08
The Personist
http://davidwpritchard.tumblr.co m
User Info.
Their most recent album was a huuuuge letdown. Not at all excited about this.
04:51 PM on 07/24/08
VDH
User Info.
This might be good, like when less than jake released anthem and it was okay, then the b-sides album was so good!
05:09 PM on 07/24/08
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.
Their self titled was terrible City Of Evil was musically amazing, and Waking The Fallen was too good to be true. I hate how Mall-Metal they are now. Sucks.
05:27 PM on 07/24/08
bummm
Slave 2 tha booty
User Info.
I liked City Of Evil the most.
05:45 PM on 07/24/08
xtheaudition
User Info.
cool!

no, not at all! hahahahahaa
06:02 PM on 07/24/08
User Info.
The DVD will be amazing and Im really anxious to hear the rest of the b-sides. Their cover of Iron Maidens "Flash Of The Blade" is awesome. Excited about this. The DVD/CD is titled "Live In The LBC & Diamonds In The Rough."
06:08 PM on 07/24/08
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
They don't even play old stuff live? That sucks
06:26 PM on 07/24/08
SurfSkittles16
say what?
User Info.
im excited for this. ive been a fan of all their albums. i think its kinda cool that they took a risk on their newest one wether it paid off or not. you have to be a brave band nowadays to change your sound and risk losing fans.
06:50 PM on 07/24/08
tyler426
User Info.
the set at taste of chaos was awesome, i think i might get this
07:05 PM on 07/24/08
mr chainsaw
lets all go to the magician's b-day
User Info.
The DVD will be amazing and Im really anxious to hear the rest of the b-sides. Their cover of Iron Maidens "Flash Of The Blade" is awesome. Excited about this. The DVD/CD is titled "Live In The LBC & Diamonds In The Rough."

I thought the cover was pretty bad. They really showed how band of a singer they have. They hide the fact that he can't sing by putting all those harmonies on the chorus.
07:07 PM on 07/24/08
mr chainsaw
User Info.
Their self titled was terrible City Of Evil was musically amazing, and Waking The Fallen was too good to be true. I hate how Mall-Metal they are now. Sucks.

City of Evil was amazing, but not musically. It had a truly epic atmosphere, which the new album lacks completely. This band is nothing to write home about as far as musical talent though.
07:08 PM on 07/24/08
User Info.
They don't even play old stuff live? That sucks

They do on their own headlining tours.

I thought the cover was pretty bad. They really showed how band of a singer they have. They hide the fact that he can't sing by putting all those harmonies on the chorus.

Im sorry you feel that way, the guys in Iron Maiden loved it. I dont think Matt's a horrible singer at all, he's definitely got his moments but I wouldnt say horrible. This coming from someone whose listened to them since she was 14. Every band has it's faults.
07:12 PM on 07/24/08
Alextisonfire
User Info.

Im sorry you feel that way, the guys in Iron Maiden loved it. I dont think Matt's a horrible singer at all, he's definitely got his moments but I wouldnt say horrible. This coming from someone whose listened to them since she was 14. Every band has it's faults.

I can relate, I've been listening to them since a little before waking the fallen was released. They still do play old stuff live, second heartbeat is without question one of the best songs they've done. I'm only disappointed to see that they've cut chapter four out of there set after they said they'd always leave it in. matt has a good voice, whether you like his tone or not, he has great range and ability.
07:17 PM on 07/24/08
mr chainsaw
User Info.
I can relate, I've been listening to them since a little before waking the fallen was released. They still do play old stuff live, second heartbeat is without question one of the best songs they've done. I'm only disappointed to see that they've cut chapter four out of there set after they said they'd always leave it in. matt has a good voice, whether you like his tone or not, he has great range and ability.

I love his style but you can tell the effects and studio production help him out quite a bit after you hear him live. The harmonies the make City of Evil so epic are lost when they play live. But the same thing could be said of Boston...the lead singer was the only one who could sing, and live they just did not even do any harmonies.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests