Username
Password
Victory Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Victory Records
Inside AP.net

It's Just Like A Create Your Own Adventure Book

Posted by: Drew Beringer (07/28/08)
1997 are hitting the road with National Product and want you to help them pick their setlist. Give them a call at (773) 366-8117 and request a song for your specific date on their upcoming tour. The band will be picking their favorites and dedicating them on stage, so don't forget to leave your name and tour date!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 56.
05:04 PM on 07/28/08
kigginsthisprov
themichaelkiggins.tumblr. com
User Info.
Which tour is this for? And I would love to see them live, but I think when they come over here it'll be the same date as both Warped Tours.
05:04 PM on 07/28/08
MarsEatWorld
This is it.
User Info.
good live band
05:08 PM on 07/28/08
MarsEatWorld
This is it.
User Info.
ps: i miss create your own adventure books.
05:17 PM on 07/28/08
kailaSUPAHrad
User Info.
for the tour with National Product?

(and yesssss, create your own adventure books own/owned)
05:25 PM on 07/28/08
parkerjamison
Where Am I?
User Info.
nice
05:25 PM on 07/28/08
EternalWeekend
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yes, its for the 1997/National Product tour.
05:49 PM on 07/28/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
We have decided for the 1st 5 dates of our tour, since Nate is gonna be at a wedding on the east coast. We are gonna have his bass as a sample and play to it. We even may go as far as making bright pink and green shirts, adding a full on one player synth dude and just forget the rock thing and make electronica without our instruments? any takers? haha jk
05:55 PM on 07/28/08
liar23
All of Time and Space
User Info.
only if alida calls me back...
06:20 PM on 07/28/08
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
We have decided for the 1st 5 dates of our tour, since Nate is gonna be at a wedding on the east coast. We are gonna have his bass as a sample and play to it. We even may go as far as making bright pink and green shirts, adding a full on one player synth dude and just forget the rock thing and make electronica without our instruments? any takers? haha jk

Haha. That would be no good. :(
kailaSUPAHrad
User Info.
hahahahaha

ya know, i always like your posts
timbedinosaur
Stay lucky
User Info.
ps: i miss create your own adventure books.
like goosebumps?
dammit, you had me going for a second.

Anyway, thats a great idea
06:23 PM on 07/28/08
Sandie-Jenkins
Ignore the chiodos SN, this is old.
User Info.
Which tour is this for? And I would love to see them live, but I think when they come over here it'll be the same date as both Warped Tours.

their tour with national product

only if alida calls me back...

she will, she called me back.

man its gonna be really hard for me to decide.

i think i'm gonna request all of 'on the run' and every song of 'a better view of the rising moon' EXCEPT 'lovelikepoetry'.
06:25 PM on 07/28/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
like goosebumps?

dammit, you had me going for a second.

Anyway, thats a great idea

haha the truth is, we are playing to nates backing track for first 5 days but we wont turn into an electronica band, but i may get bored one day and do it for shits and giggles and watch it amass 1 million plays a day, ill tell everyone im only doing it as a joke, itll get signed, ill have to find dancers to back me up (ill hire ap.net kids) we will tour the country side and life will be filled with ice cream and ring pops.
06:26 PM on 07/28/08
timbedinosaur
Stay lucky
User Info.
haha the truth is, we are playing to nates backing track for first 5 days but we wont turn into an electronica band, but i may get bored one day and do it for shits and giggles and watch it amass 1 million plays a day, ill tell everyone im only doing it as a joke, itll get signed, ill have to find dancers to back me up (ill hire ap.net kids) we will tour the country side and life will be filled with ice cream and ring pops.
theres nothing about that i didnt like.=]
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests