Username
Password
The Number 12 Looks Like You News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Number 12 Looks Like You
Inside AP.net

The Number 12 Looks Like Alien Green Vinyl

Posted by: Julia Conny (07/29/08)
The Number 12 Looks Like You have released a special "alien green" 7-inch, The Remixes, today. Only 1,000 have be pressed, and they are only available at Hot Topic. Read a full press release in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9.
11:11 AM on 07/29/08
Julia Conny
"Julia HurriConny"
User Info.
Mystery has always surrounded NJ Art-core and metal aficionados, The Number Twelve Looks Like You. They reveal very little detail about their work, letting fans do the work in discovering all the elements involved. And just as the band created hidden material in their latest DVD Here At The End of All Things, the band has now clued fans in on a very special brand new collectible.

Longtime #12 supporter, Hot Topic will be releasing an exclusive limited edition 7" from The Number Twelve Looks Like You, a specially packaged "alien green" vinyl collectors piece featuring 2 remix tracks "Imagination Express - Jesse Cannon Remix" and "Weekly Wars - Endor Remix" also found on Here At The End Of All Things.

THE REMIXES 7" VINYL priced at an astoundingly low $2.99 a piece is limited to 1,000 copies and hits all Hot Topic locations on July 29th!! With such a small pressing, these will not be available for very long, so don't miss your chance to get it, as this is only available while supplies last.

The Number Twelve Looks Like You are nearly done writing their next record for Eyeball Records and will be popping up here and there for surprise shows in the northeast. Keep your ears to the rumor mill, because with these guys, you never know when they could be in your next door neighbor's basement in some small college town in NJ.
11:31 AM on 07/29/08
MonstarGibson
...spin 'round carousel..
User Info.
Smoke a lot of weed and people think your artists.

Hell, if your gunna party like that, at least make something good like TMV.

11:58 AM on 07/29/08
amorning_ofsleep
Lifestyle determines my deathstyle
User Info.
Just went and picked mine up. The green is fucking awesome!

12:15 PM on 07/29/08
Moira Amiss
I have the Lefevre Fever. Catch it!
User Info.
oooh, i hope there are still some left later . . .
02:12 PM on 07/29/08
joexfm
User Info.
theyre playing a basement show somewhere in new brunswick (small college town) this saturday. does anyone know exactly where it is lol
02:20 PM on 07/29/08
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
i want this.
05:11 PM on 07/29/08
DogSizedBird
User Info.
as much as i love this band, the remixes are nothing special and i was really disappointed by the surprisingly small amount of live content on their DVD. still, for how cheap this is i'll probably still buy it and keep it sealed since I've already got 2 of their records on vinyl.
08:28 PM on 07/29/08
alex_eyeball
User Info.
have you even bothered to find all the extra live footage? there is a whole show on that dvd. it's just not all listed.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS