Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24
12:29 PM on 08/01/08
Timetoroll
Strives for better musical taste.
User Info.
No, everyone does this to someone who whines in a post that makes zero sense.

What's the purpose of reading about bands you already know about? I admit that I do it too, but only because I like to get other perspectives on it. But the real point in a REVIEW is to describe the sound of a band and tell you the quality of said sound so that the reader can choose rather or not they're interested in listening to them. I've found countless bands through the 'Org's reviews and am very thankful they are reviewing bands no one knows (AP too, but different tastes, etc.)

Otherwise reviews would be a single sentence.

Sample: Is good, yay.

Okay, point taken. I am not too mad to realize you got a point. And, I'm not whining. I myself write reviews, just not here.

It does make sense...if you took the time to think about it. Which you didn't. But, It isn't so much about the band, as it is the record. A lot of times, I will read a review and then go listen to it, and find I don't like it have as much as I thought. I admit too, that I have found some awesome bands through here. Example: Amber Pacific, Yellowcard and All Time Low. But, sometimes I get tired of reviews being posted about bands I don't know about. Call it a comfort thing. That's all.

I wasn't trying to whine.

I wasn't trying to complain.

I was just trying to make sense of my world.
12:44 PM on 08/01/08
llmp
Incorrigality
User Info.
Okay, point taken. I am not too mad to realize you got a point. And, I'm not whining. I myself write reviews, just not here.

It does make sense...if you took the time to think about it. Which you didn't. But, It isn't so much about the band, as it is the record. A lot of times, I will read a review and then go listen to it, and find I don't like it have as much as I thought. I admit too, that I have found some awesome bands through here. Example: Amber Pacific, Yellowcard and All Time Low. But, sometimes I get tired of reviews being posted about bands I don't know about. Call it a comfort thing. That's all.

I wasn't trying to whine.

I wasn't trying to complain.

I was just trying to make sense of my world.

Oh, I know exactly what you were trying to say. Fact is though, the post you wrote was a complaint about there being all bands you don't know about.

Just don't be shocked when people respond to the post you wrote. Not what you may have or may not have meant by it.
12:48 PM on 08/01/08
Timetoroll
User Info.
Oh, I know exactly what you were trying to say. Fact is though, the post you wrote was a complaint about there being all bands you don't know about.

Just don't be shocked when people respond to the post you wrote. Not what you may have or may not have meant by it.

I wasn't shocked, just i want to say thanks for trying to understand.
02:26 PM on 08/01/08
Ryzenfall
makin' good time
User Info.
I wasn't shocked, just i want to say thanks for trying to understand.

Honestly, You are gonna want to stop now.
02:49 PM on 08/01/08
Timetoroll
User Info.
Honestly, You are gonna want to stop now.

I did.
04:47 PM on 08/01/08
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
hahahahahahaha so much fail by timetoroll.
05:42 PM on 08/01/08
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
Timetoroll needs to learn how to multi-quote.

I'm also curious how he discovers any music - at one point and time, we all were unfamiliar with what we love, right? I can't believe some people are able to function in the world
08:09 PM on 08/01/08
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
"Fail" in pig latin.
07:18 AM on 08/05/08
BearTheMan
Particular to What?
User Info.
Health is AMAZING.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News