Username
Password
Legal News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Legal
Inside AP.net

They Let You Blog in Prison?

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (08/07/08)
Ronnie Radke (ex-Escape the Fate) has posted myspace blogs from prison asking for the fans' support, reactions to the victim's family, and to Max Green of Escape the Fate. You can read the whole thing in the replies.

Submitted by tyler426

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 176
07:46 AM on 08/07/08
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
07 Aug 2008
TO THE FANS
Current mood: blessed
TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL FANS:
who stood by my side, i appreciate you.
And i get out in december. These court people are keeping me from going to Virginia to record my next album... but ill have this figured out by then. Ive had alot of time to sit, by myself, and write the most ridiculous lyrics ive ever heard. I think your all going to love it, and you can all write me at the clark county detention center, just go on their website, get the address and my inmate number, and you can send me pictures or whatever you want.. its always great to have someone to write to, and thanks so much to all of those who have been writting me, i have hundreds of letters to respond to with all the time in the world to do it.
I LOVE YOU ALL,
Ronnie Radke
0:48 - 52 Comments - 71 Kudos - Add Comment
TO THE VICTIMS FAMILY...
Hope you guys are all happy...
You finally got what you wanted. Sitting there laughing at me in the courtroom, thanks for that. Your snickers and laughs only make me stronger as a person, but just know that an innocent person is going to prison for some shit he didn't even do, and that would be me. If you think that im the guilty one, then your all just as bad for taking away my life. If revenge is what you want, then why dont you dig a little deeper and find the real root of all evil instead of blaming the one its easiest to point the finger at, cause your not justifying ANYTHING by putting me away, telling people your there for support and hoping that i get better, well i hope you all you fucking people get better. And to think i still feel sincerely terrible for what i witnessed.. it would send you into cardiac arrest. but did you catch that word i just dropped, WITNESSED, not fucking killed, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for letting someone go down for the crime when i wasnt even the one who pulled the trigger. Man you guys must sleep great at night.

R.I.P.M.C

Ronnie Radke.
0:31 - 31 Comments - 39 Kudos - Add Comment
MAX GREEN OF ESCAPE THE FATE...
and for you max...
from your old buddy ronnie <3
You are the one that deserves to be in this position.
YOU are the real culprit.
And if your fans only knew who you really are.

I love that shit that you wrote in vegas weekly... so im THAT guy now?? AND ALSO, i loved how you wrote that message that you were going to come visit me on the 4th on my myspace comments when you could've just written me a letter. You like all the attention dont you? And i found out the reason why you didn't come, you were talking to that kid's mom the whole time, stabbing me in my back. She said she went to your house the day before my court date but i wouldnt've shown up either if i was playing both sides.
YOU are the real reason im in here, because your too scared to fix your own problems. I just want to let you know maxwell, that your times coming. Trust me, your gunna get what you deserve!
I'm more clean minded than ever, Escape the fate is ME, and will ALWAYS be ME.
And YOU will forever live in MY shadows.

Sincerely,
Ronnie Radke

0:16 - 108 Comments - 56 Kudos - Add Comment
07:50 AM on 08/07/08
George-Michael
User Info.
lololololol
07:51 AM on 08/07/08
Kgod
I disagree!
User Info.
I really wish this whole Ronnie thing would go away. I don't hate the guy, at this point I pity him, because I get the vibe that he's lost his fucking mind by this point...
07:51 AM on 08/07/08
ablueskytragedy
me waka natau
User Info.
He's fucking insane...he sounds like he wants to kill Max Green. hahahaha
07:52 AM on 08/07/08
George-Michael
User Info.
07 Aug 2008
because your too scared

lolololol
angelfire4141
Time reveals true character.
User Info.
*you're
Handraa
.-.-.-.-.
User Info.
Holy Shit...
07:56 AM on 08/07/08
yutsmcgee
Penis
User Info.
Escape the fate is ME, and will ALWAYS be ME.
And YOU will forever live in MY shadows.

lolz
07:57 AM on 08/07/08
caLLmEnOoNe
all we have is who we are
User Info.
what the eff??
07:57 AM on 08/07/08
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
holy crap
I feel bad if he really didn't do anything, but this is not the way to go about handling things.
07:59 AM on 08/07/08
dat scene kid
omg wtf lolz
User Info.
Wow, he has really lost his mind.

As far as the letters to the fans go, he apparently thinks prison is a joke. Like to see him tell his cell block mates that he is and always will be Escape The Fate, and see how much of a fuck they give.

Hopefully his prison sentence will keep him away long enough that he'll become irrelevant.
07:59 AM on 08/07/08
ethosdinosaur
I olo'd.
User Info.
as soon as i saw the giant ass font, i knew this would be good
08:00 AM on 08/07/08
jjm1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hahahah what a piece of shit...if he was an innocent "witness" why did he jump probation. and whats he gonna do to whoever the max kid is, "wintness" someone kill him to
08:02 AM on 08/07/08
Esrb99
The Pertinacious Papist
User Info.
lols... so they jailed an innocent??? good cops!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests