Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 64 of 64
07:11 AM on 02/20/09
livingalive626
remember, remember...
User Info.
good review, good album.

but you said “If you were here with me right now / I don’t know what I’d do.” They’ve either written a love song or a creepy worship song. I can never tell"

im not positive but i thought i remembered it being “If you wereN'T here with me right now / I don’t know what I’d do.” ?
12:55 PM on 09/16/09
CougarFan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I interviewed Chapstique at Toronto warped and he said Radiator is like the "Luv Addict" of DoD.

I'll give it a listen, this stuff is so over the top it's hard to take it seriously though but it's fun to listen to. Saying that I really don't think they take themselves too seriously either[they like to have fun pretty much].
The point of their music is to have fun. They aren't out there trying to win Grammys or whatever kind of validation people need now. That's ridiculous. Music is about fun. And i'm glad that FF5 figured that out.
07:37 PM on 01/21/10
SwitchMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That riff on "D-I-E 4 Y-O-U" sounds very familiar.. Bloc party anyone?
11:15 PM on 01/05/11
Crunkluvr
Woot User!
User Info.
I love this album and finally bought it at their concert. They are an amazing, inspirational band who love to dance and act goofy and they give Christians a really good name. Christians aren't all old fashioned and boring - a lot of them love to party, too!
Their live shows are amazing. Earthquake is their best live song.The majority of the crowd jumps around, moshes, dances, and sings along. It's interactive because Soul Glow points the mic to the crowd for you to sing along. People who don't even know the song still dance because it's so great. Josh's awesome bass tricks, Derek's guitar-flip, and Crouton's breakdown where he dances on his drums are definitely some of the things fans look forward to at their live shows.
These guys obviously aren't afraid to stand out and love their fans a lot. They even recognize a lot of their fans from different shows.

Dance or Die had more of an electronic/techno/dance theme rather than a crunk/southern-style rock sound, but was still a great album. Yeah, it's not as great as their first album, but don't compare them. FF5 is returning to their crunk-classic rock sound (check out Every Night of the Week!) and I'm looking forward to their new album. :)
Awesome review, but How in The World goes "if you WEREN'T here with me right now then i don't know what i'd do." you probably know already but i dont want people thinking bad of them. and orphans have moms, too. xD But seriously, other than that, great, spot-on review. :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos