AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 160 of 160
10:02 AM on 08/17/08
PiperFalling32
User Info.
I didn't voice my opinion I am the voice of reason and therefore the truth and you lot can't handle it 'cos Hayley is the greatest.

I think you're the only one who even believes that.
It's a simple opinion and nothing more.
A fact would be that Hayley sings in Paramore.
Learn the difference.
03:06 PM on 08/17/08
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
None of what I said was bullshit it's all true Hayley isn't that talented despite what you people who seem to think she is say she is merely average no better than your local pub singer.

Well, that's cute that you have an opinion.

Thankfully, many people disagree.

Leave it at that.
07:33 PM on 08/20/08
Viva_La_Laura
User Info.
Paramore's shows are always amazing, so being on DVD probably wont be as great, as being at their shows but I'm def. gonna buy it.
12:45 AM on 08/21/08
Wez1212Yes
User Info.
I think you're the only one who even believes that.
It's a simple opinion and nothing more.
A fact would be that Hayley sings in Paramore.
Learn the difference.

True that's a fact but Hayley is an average singer may technically be an opinion but it's also fact.You can have an opinion on talent but many times those opinions are wrong for instance more people would say BillieJoe Armstrong is more talented than Steve Vai however they're wrong,what they should say is I prefer BJA over Steve Vai but Steve Vai is a better guitarist.
12:22 PM on 08/21/08
PiperFalling32
User Info.
True that's a fact but Hayley is an average singer may technically be an opinion but it's also fact.You can have an opinion on talent but many times those opinions are wrong for instance more people would say BillieJoe Armstrong is more talented than Steve Vai however they're wrong,what they should say is I prefer BJA over Steve Vai but Steve Vai is a better guitarist.

Okay, so you think Hayley is simply an average vocalist. You have every reason to believe that.
I think Hayley's better than average and there's reason for me to believe that.
I also agree with you about those other artists you listed before, especially Sharon den Adel because I love Within Temptation. lol.
And that's all that needs to be said.
05:56 PM on 08/21/08
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
This dumbfuck is still posting? lmao.

Surprised he hasn't trolled the John Mayer/Paramore thread yet.
02:54 AM on 08/22/08
Wez1212Yes
User Info.
This dumbfuck is still posting? lmao.

Surprised he hasn't trolled the John Mayer/Paramore thread yet.

That's because the John Mayer performance is awesome.
08:02 AM on 08/22/08
Wez1212Yes
User Info.
Okay, so you think Hayley is simply an average vocalist. You have every reason to believe that.
I think Hayley's better than average and there's reason for me to believe that.
I also agree with you about those other artists you listed before, especially Sharon den Adel because I love Within Temptation. lol.
And that's all that needs to be said.

Yeah Sharon is amazing but you know what, I'm gonna retract from my earlier statement and say that after watching several performances lately of the latest tour her voice has improved so much since I last saw them, I still don't think she's amazing but she is definitely very good,especially for her age(The band are still pretty generic performers mind haha),also I don't know if you saw the link I posted the other day but her blog was a really inspiring read,which put a lot of my faith back in Paramore because I love many genre's of music and many bands but some bands it isn't just about music but for instance I love The Clash or Comeback Kid for their political views as much as anything and in Paramore's case it was the fan interaction which made them stand-out from the crowd but I can see that I was perhaps wrong when I said that the they were wrong to release a dvd(I still stand by my statement that a band shouldn't preferably release a dvd until they have more tracks under their belts but oh well) I can see that by the amount of people that defended them that obviously people do want to see a dvd,I still think Riot was a little too poppy for me to really appreciate and prefer AWKIF by a long long way and it still upsets me to see a band like Paramore happy to be performing at the VMA's but that's just my anti-mainstream elitist's view perhaps haha.
10:39 PM on 12/15/08
Jamos4184
www.facebook.com/attalusmusic
User Info.
He can't. Don't bother trying to reason with this guy. He thinks having seen them live three times and being a member of their LJ community makes him a guru on Paramore. He thinks it turns his objective opinion into cold hard fact, and that repeatedly pummeling us over the head with the same information willl eventually lead us to a cathartic revelation about the band. He's a small, embittered ex-fan who's angry at the world for taking away his cool little group from him. He wishes liking Paramore was still a status symbol. He can't stand that people possibly even dumber than him are also fans. So he wants to tear the band down for his own petty self-validation.

tl;dr summary: don't feed the troll.
"Handbook for the Sell-out" by Five Iron Frenzy come to mind to ANYONE else? This is hilarious. Clearly the dude is in denial. Maybe he asked Hayley out one of the FOUR times he saw them and she turned him down, so now he's pissed at the unrequited attempt?
05:17 AM on 12/18/08
Wez1212Yes
User Info.
"Handbook for the Sell-out" by Five Iron Frenzy come to mind to ANYONE else? This is hilarious. Clearly the dude is in denial. Maybe he asked Hayley out one of the FOUR times he saw them and she turned him down, so now he's pissed at the unrequited attempt?
I would not ask that ugly skank out, without make-up she is quite possibly the ugliest female person i've ever seen in person.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos