AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

National Product News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

National Product In-Store Performance

Posted by - 03:23 PM on 08/13/08
National Product will be playing a free in-store show in Fresno at World Records tomorrow. More details can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
03:23 PM on 08/13/08
Jamie Pham
@jamiepham
User Info.
Hey what's up our awesome friends and fans.​.​.​

Were going​ to be in town on August 14th (​this Thurs​day)​ and needed you to know that we wanna​ hang out. We have lots planned in Bakersfield to kick off the 1997 tour.​ We will be doing​ a FREE in-​store​ at World​ Records.​ What's stopping you? Its FREE.​ KRAB based​ out of Bakersfield will be airing live from the store​ interviewing us on the air at 2 PM. Music​ starts at 2:30 PM. We'll​ have lots of free posters for you guys and want to meet and hang with as many of you as possible.​

The actual tour is kicking off at THE DOME in Bakersfield.​ The 411: Doors​ are at 5 PM, It's ALL AGES,​ and ticke​ts are $13.

We rarely see you guys and since​ you ARE like our family,​ you need to come out and HOLLA​ at your boys!​

WORLD​ RECOR​DS is located at: 1824 G St, Bakersfield,​ CA 93301​,​ phone​:​ (​661)​831-​3100

THE DOME is located at: 2201 V STREE​T,​ BAKER​SFIEL​D,​ California​ 93301​,​ phone​:​ (​661)​ 327-​0190
04:07 PM on 08/13/08
asho101
a-train
User Info.
Its actually in Bakersfield.

Should be pretty cool!
04:32 PM on 08/13/08
Eleven:Ten
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ugh, nothing like this ever comes to Michigan.
05:29 PM on 08/13/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
Ugh, nothing like this ever comes to Michigan.

see you in michigan, check the dates xo
05:58 PM on 08/13/08
caLLmEnOoNe
all we have is who we are
User Info.
wish i could go
06:49 PM on 08/13/08
nellbelle
User Info.
I wish I could make it by the in-store. World Records is the best record shop in Bakersfield and practically my second home. Damn work. I will, however, be at the show tomorrow night.
10:24 PM on 08/13/08
TSLataris
Representin' the 514
User Info.
I often see you guys (National Product) post in various threads. So yesterday, I finally decided to get off my lazy ass and check out some of your tunes. Well shit me a billygoat, you guys sound pretty fuckin' tight.

On that note, I think you guys should hit up Canada (namely Montreal) for Warped Tour next year or some shiz. Keep it real.
11:29 PM on 08/13/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
I often see you guys (National Product) post in various threads. So yesterday, I finally decided to get off my lazy ass and check out some of your tunes. Well shit me a billygoat, you guys sound pretty fuckin' tight.

On that note, I think you guys should hit up Canada (namely Montreal) for Warped Tour next year or some shiz. Keep it real.

well thank you =) we were in your wonderful country with poison the well and saosin not to long ago. Im positive we will be back.

On a funny note, ive been getting emails from kids saying, i hear your name all the time, i see your posts, or my friends really like your band, and i finally just checked you guys out, and I like it etc.

Its kinda interesting to me what will compel someone to listen to a band. For instance... There was this one band i would see their ad in AMP magazine everything month, and it said something like "...we persist" and there was a sheep coming out of the toilet, i never checked them out but now I want to, and i know this is random, im sure they arent a band anymore, but I wonder if in life, we are all just so over-saturated with bands, its almost not worth the effort to listen to everyband we see.

Obviously my band is one in millions now a days and were not bringing Jimmy Eat Worlds "Clarity" to the table but its interesting because if my friend didnt force me to listen to Clarity, i would have never known until it was too late and it may not have changed my life the way it did... once again, not referring, im changing your life, or anyones, i guess i dont know, i mean, we get alot of those emails, but you never know if they are genuine, or just fans being fans. I dunno, i just woke, bout to head out on tour, my brains going a million miles a minute.. ha
11:29 PM on 08/13/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
I wish I could make it by the in-store. World Records is the best record shop in Bakersfield and practically my second home. Damn work. I will, however, be at the show tomorrow night.

see ya tomorrow =)
08:30 AM on 08/14/08
drewziph
A disgrace to the concept of family
User Info.
hmmm. go on then, i'll have a listen!
10:43 AM on 08/14/08
Eleven:Ten
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
see you in michigan, check the dates xo

No, its cool you guys are coming to Lansing and I might check it out. But I was saying no free instore shows are ever around michigan.
12:38 PM on 08/14/08
funneface6
User Info.
well thank you =) we were in your wonderful country with poison the well and saosin not to long ago. Im positive we will be back.

On a funny note, ive been getting emails from kids saying, i hear your name all the time, i see your posts, or my friends really like your band, and i finally just checked you guys out, and I like it etc.

Its kinda interesting to me what will compel someone to listen to a band. For instance... There was this one band i would see their ad in AMP magazine everything month, and it said something like "...we persist" and there was a sheep coming out of the toilet, i never checked them out but now I want to, and i know this is random, im sure they arent a band anymore, but I wonder if in life, we are all just so over-saturated with bands, its almost not worth the effort to listen to everyband we see.

Obviously my band is one in millions now a days and were not bringing Jimmy Eat Worlds "Clarity" to the table but its interesting because if my friend didnt force me to listen to Clarity, i would have never known until it was too late and it may not have changed my life the way it did... once again, not referring, im changing your life, or anyones, i guess i dont know, i mean, we get alot of those emails, but you never know if they are genuine, or just fans being fans. I dunno, i just woke, bout to head out on tour, my brains going a million miles a minute.. ha

seriously, i have pages and pages of friend requests from bands. who has the time to check them ALL out?? wish i could. certain ones catch your attention and i'll take a second and listen
08:59 PM on 08/14/08
bummm
Slave 2 tha booty
User Info.
That's cool.
02:22 AM on 08/15/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
seriously, i have pages and pages of friend requests from bands. who has the time to check them ALL out?? wish i could. certain ones catch your attention and i'll take a second and listen

thats exactly my point, its like... your almost forced upon by all these bands and band after band turns up to be shit, and a few are gems or have that potential but its like, im already programmed to not check them out, so i dont blame people finding out if they like us or not late...better then never

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos