Username
Password
Album Info. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Album Info.
Inside AP.net

Jeremy Larson Album Title

Posted by: Steve Henderson (08/23/08)
Jeremy Larson's new album will be titled Salvation Club.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
10:00 PM on 08/23/08
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
User Info.
This album should be fucking amazing. His last album was awesome. And all the new demo's he has posted sound even better. Release date?

Edit: Release date will be announced this week
10:01 PM on 08/23/08
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
User Info.
Ahhh, yes. Great news.
11:02 PM on 08/23/08
disco.tetris
everything in neon
User Info.
11:45 PM on 08/23/08
Wisher
eh
User Info.
yes please.

hopefully the release date won't be too far off.
12:20 AM on 08/24/08
TSLROCKS
User Info.
Last.fm has his new album coming out the same day as Copeland. That would be quite an impressive day for music if it were true. And it even says the DVD he recorded will be available for free download with a pre order of the new album.
01:20 AM on 08/24/08
x togepi x
Fake Punk Fan
User Info.
seeing jeremy larson stories on here always freak me out. it's so odd that his band practices down the hall from mine. i have a feeling i've heard the songs on that album that's coming out many times. super nice guy too.
01:37 AM on 08/24/08
Ryzenfall
makin' good time
User Info.
Last.fm has his new album coming out the same day as Copeland. That would be quite an impressive day for music if it were true. And it even says the DVD he recorded will be available for free download with a pre order of the new album.

Really? Wow... excited. A free DVD, hope it's quality if it's true.

The B-sides R Us site is amazing. This is super out of place, but I'm going to go ahead and ask...Do you think you could take a look at the Eisley links? They don't work the last time i checked. Thanks!
01:41 AM on 08/24/08
TSLROCKS
User Info.
Really? Wow... excited. A free DVD, hope it's quality if it's true.

The B-sides R Us site is amazing. This is super out of place, but I'm going to go ahead and ask...Do you think you could take a look at the Eisley links? They don't work the last time i checked. Thanks!

This is what's listed on Last.fm:

Quote:
Quickly signed to Outlook Records, his self-titled debut was never officially released after two years, regaining his freedom, he will release his album independently on Oct. 14, 2008. The title is still unofficial.

His songs are piano driven with inspiration taken from French impressionistic and electronic music, which blend together to create a sound unlike any sound out there today. The first single “The Thief” (from self-titled) represents the incredible sound Jeremy Larson is able to create through the use of his piano. The song builds up to its climatic ending which captures the true essence and talent of Jeremy Larson.
Last year Jeremy recorded a live DVD called “An Evening with Jeremy Larson and Friends” featuring an orchestra of local musicians and Darren King (Mute Math) as one of 3 percussionists. The DVD will be available as a free download with the album pre-order on Jeremy’s online store.

And about Eisley I didn't upload those links. Someone else on the blog did. Just ask for a re up in the b sides thread and it should be taken care of
08:49 AM on 08/24/08
thechrisformat
let's tune out
User Info.
Excited for this... However, that article ^ from last.fm sounds like its a re-release of his self-titled album?
09:35 AM on 08/24/08
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
User Info.
seeing jeremy larson stories on here always freak me out. it's so odd that his band practices down the hall from mine. i have a feeling i've heard the songs on that album that's coming out many times. super nice guy too.

Springfield, MO!

Nice. I am back now for school.
12:53 PM on 08/24/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Excited for this... However, that article ^ from last.fm sounds like its a re-release of his self-titled album?
This is definitely a new album. That writeup is old talking about the release on Outlook.
05:55 AM on 08/25/08
TooLateF0rRoses
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This album will be amazing. It is about number 3 on my most highly anticipated chill music releases, only behind copeland and mr. radin.
09:38 AM on 08/25/08
SkyHeldUpByStar
Love leaves scars.
User Info.
Cannot wait for this. My favorite new demo so far was Where They Sleep and from what I understand due to his blogs, the songs are going to sound very different on the album because his producer really helped him flesh out the tracks.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests