Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 43 of 43
06:23 PM on 08/25/08
vivian_vitality
Your mouth is like a grenade.
User Info.
im stoked for this tour.

And I submitted this news a couple days ago, i don't know why it wasn't actually posted.
06:46 PM on 08/25/08
jkaminallen
sexomatic robot
User Info.
Pissed shitholes like Idaho get tours like this and not one New England state gets PTV and FLL.

Arkansas and Kansas too! Jesus.
06:58 PM on 08/25/08
Klatzke
Don't give me no hand me down love.
User Info.
same. their live show was what got me interested because they were awesome when i first saw/heard them on the emery tour.
At the underground? Yep, i was there. That was my second time seeing them.
07:14 PM on 08/25/08
demondays524
welcometonormal.tumblr.co m
User Info.
same. their live show was what got me interested because they were awesome when i first saw/heard them on the emery tour.

To me, PTV is a band that gets better and better the more you see them. I've seen them 3 times and I just kept liking them more each time.
08:06 PM on 08/25/08
GazzaAoA
Get Fucked!
User Info.
this is going to be an amazing tour. I've never seen Breathe Carolina, or Emarosa with Johnny singing before, so I'm gonna have to head out to Buffalo for the show.
08:46 PM on 08/25/08
lostxmyxmind
...is a real girl
User Info.
At the underground? Yep, i was there. That was my second time seeing them.
yeah, that's where i saw them for the first time. i had no idea who they were, but now they're one of my favorite bands.
and i had never seen so many teenies as i did that night for mayday parade.
08:50 PM on 08/25/08
arson
User Info.
I so wanna go to this for Pierce the Veil. I've seen them 6 times and they never ever dissapoint, but unfortunately, Weezer will be in Dallas that night & I've never seen them before so I might have to miss out this time =[
09:15 PM on 08/25/08
Klatzke
User Info.
yeah, that's where i saw them for the first time. i had no idea who they were, but now they're one of my favorite bands.
and i had never seen so many teenies as i did that night for mayday parade.
Oh god i know. They put on a good show though. Better than I can say for them at Warped this year..

Pierce the Veil has been one of my favorites since i picked up their album like, a week after the release date. They're one of the best live bands ive probably seen too, which is a stretch for me to say.

Ps. Cry of the Afflicted killed it that night too. As Cities Burn did good, but they were just slightly boring i thought.
09:33 PM on 08/25/08
lostxmyxmind
...is a real girl
User Info.
Oh god i know. They put on a good show though. Better than I can say for them at Warped this year..

Pierce the Veil has been one of my favorites since i picked up their album like, a week after the release date. They're one of the best live bands ive probably seen too, which is a stretch for me to say.

Ps. Cry of the Afflicted killed it that night too. As Cities Burn did good, but they were just slightly boring i thought.
Yeah, mayday wasn't very good at warped this year, but I really enjoyed pierce the veil's set.

and I agree that As Cities Burn's set at the underground wasn't the best. They sounded good, but their stage presence wasn't very strong or energetic.
09:38 PM on 08/25/08
Klatzke
User Info.
Yeah, mayday wasn't very good at warped this year, but I really enjoyed pierce the veil's set.

and I agree that As Cities Burn's set at the underground wasn't the best. They sounded good, but their stage presence wasn't very strong or energetic.
Its hard for them to be when they're all tethered down on guitars i'd say. That is, if they got a new guitarist or something, maybe he could at least move around a little bit. They played only Come Now Sleep stuff too, so.
-
And, yeah, i was first row for PTV ;)
09:46 PM on 08/25/08
lostxmyxmind
...is a real girl
User Info.
Its hard for them to be when they're all tethered down on guitars i'd say. That is, if they got a new guitarist or something, maybe he could at least move around a little bit. They played only Come Now Sleep stuff too, so.
-
And, yeah, i was first row for PTV ;)
I wanted to get front for PTV, but warped was my friend's first concert and she was afraid of getting smushed so we stayed back.
10:26 PM on 08/25/08
POP!
run,kid,run!
User Info.
interesting....their gonna be here thanksgiving week though.... hmm
i wonder where i will be.
will try to make it for sure though :)
03:02 PM on 08/26/08
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
eh, i'd only go for PTV and Emarosa.