AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
04:30 PM on 08/26/08
mrogerslives
User Info.
pierce the veil is one of the biggest hit and miss live bands i have ever seen. The planets practically have to align (sound guy, venue, not drunk girl singer). I saw them bet booed off the stage, practically, opening for TDH.

p.s. Emarosa > PTV
07:01 PM on 08/26/08
mrogerslives
User Info.
THAT GUY IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER HEARD ON AP.NET NOT ONLY IS HE COMPLETELY WRONG BUT IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT BAND THEY OPENED FOR ..... PROBABLY NOT REAL EITHER!
This tour looks just like one big giant arguement
People should stop fearing change and stop worrying about their same old hxc breakdown mosh band doing the same dumb boring thing for years and years and grow up!
seriously people need a slapping

The Dear Hunter? Idiot. I think youre parents should slap you MORE, atleast while youre still a minor and its legal.
11:42 PM on 08/26/08
mrogerslives
User Info.
Wow Dude.
Really?
I have seen them plenty of times to actually know that they've never been booed off stage.
Especially on the SKSK tour, even more so at the Troubadour date you probably seen them at.
I saw you post this on another post about PTV too, and you should really get some facts straight before talking shit. =]

I was at that show.

It wasnt the troubadour. it was either pantages, or the ballroom. Booed, and they cut their set two songs short, because little man couldnt take the "emotion" of the corwd. Ha! TDH fucking killed, however.
12:09 AM on 08/27/08
mrogerslives
User Info.
Wow Dude.
Really?
I have seen them plenty of times to actually know that they've never been booed off stage.
Especially on the SKSK tour, even more so at the Troubadour date you probably seen them at.
I saw you post this on another post about PTV too, and you should really get some facts straight before talking shit. =]

I was at that show.

Laugh out loud at people who create accounts to defend their favorite shitty band. Keep the PTV trash rock in the OC, and when you want to experience some organic art, music I think they call it, see you around. Shieet.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS