Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
04:05 PM on 08/26/08
TellYourFriends
Juan Día
User Info.
If you haven't yet, pick up Emarosa's CD. Unless you didn't for a reason, then I probably won't convince you.
04:21 PM on 08/26/08
TellYourFriends
Juan Día
User Info.
Does anyone know if Emarosa plays their old songs at concerts anymore? I would kill to see "Utah" but I don't know if Jonny can scream it
They have in the past. I've got some YouTube videos of them doing Casablanca and Utah. They usually have people scream for him, but he does from scream from time to time.

They are changing the setlist around though, so who knows.
04:44 PM on 08/26/08
TellYourFriends
Juan Día
User Info.
i hateeeeee that cd with a passion.
but i love this is your way out.
Honestly. I don't like it that much I tried to like it but i got to repetitive for me, however I really like 'The Past Should Stay Dead'. It's weird cause I love Jonny's voice but he just seems bland to me on that album.
Understandable. I think when you approach the CD you have to forget about This Is Your Way Out. I think a lot of people listen to it one or two times and get pissed that it isn't This Is Your Way Out and just write it off. The songs always seem more intense live too, at least I think.

i wonder too, i'm probobly gonna see them next month and i want to hear utah or epoch.
Utah + Casablanca/Epoch
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums