Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 96.
05:11 PM on 08/26/08
coltenTALK
Make me grow up.
User Info.
so hellogoodbye and a rocket to the moon scream...hmmmmm?

i'll give you attack attack and kill paradise since i've never heard of them before.

Breathe Carolina don't even scream that much, they just fucking whine.

More of those bands that you call "original"

The Ready Set
Play Radio Play
The White Tie Affair
The Medic Droid

It's crazy how they all sound the same.
05:13 PM on 08/26/08
coltenTALK
Make me grow up.
User Info.
Brokencyde are basically the same as Breathe Carolina.

They are all the same.
05:13 PM on 08/26/08
morebreakdowns
mo money mo problems
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
kill paradise that is...

i'll end this argument right here. don't get me wrong, i hate on sucessful but i'm talking about bands like fall out boy, paramore, and metro station. not on bands most people have never heard of before. save your hate for a band deserving it.
05:15 PM on 08/26/08
coltenTALK
Make me grow up.
User Info.
kill paradise that is...

i'll end this argument right here. don't get me wrong, i hate on sucessful but i'm talking about bands like fall out boy, paramore, and metro station. not on bands most people have never heard of before. save your hate for a band deserving it.

So because you have never heard of them and they might not be as known as Breathe Carolina they don't sound the same and I can't hate on them? All those bands sound the same. They are not original nor are they talented.

End.
05:15 PM on 08/26/08
morebreakdowns
mo money mo problems
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Breathe Carolina don't even scream that much, they just fucking whine.

More of those bands that you call "original"

The Ready Set
Play Radio Play
The White Tie Affair
The Medic Droid

It's crazy how they all sound the same.

...i only called breathe carolina original. nobody else, i don't even like these bands.
05:16 PM on 08/26/08
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
I'm pretty sure Four Letter Lie hates Nebraska. It would be good to see them and Pierce The Veil.
05:17 PM on 08/26/08
coltenTALK
Make me grow up.
User Info.
...i only called breathe carolina original. nobody else, i don't even like these bands.

Breathe Carolina sounds the same as all the other bands I named. So if you call Breathe Carolina original, you are calling all the other bands that sound like them original too. Since they all sound the SAME they can't be original, can they?
05:20 PM on 08/26/08
morebreakdowns
mo money mo problems
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Breathe Carolina sounds the same as all the other bands I named. So if you call Breathe Carolina original, you are calling all the other bands that sound like them original too. Since they all sound the SAME they can't be original, can they?

i love how you hate on a band that hasn't even released a full-length yet.

and if your not in a band or play music, stop talking smack because i know a musician who does think these guys are good and are talented.
05:23 PM on 08/26/08
coltenTALK
Make me grow up.
User Info.
i love how you hate on a band that hasn't even released a full-length yet.

and if your not in a band or play music, stop talking smack because i know a musician who does think these guys are good and are talented.

It doesn't fucking matter if the band has released an EP or a full length, a band is a band. It doesn't matter how many singles or demo's have been heard, they sound the way they sound. Just because the band isn't big doesn't mean they are original. I can hate on a signed band and an unsigned band equally.

I used to be in a band, idiot. Just because your friend thinks they are original and talented doesn't mean they really are nor does it mean that anyone else will agree with him.

Stop arguing, you're a fucking idiot.
05:28 PM on 08/26/08
morebreakdowns
mo money mo problems
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It doesn't fucking matter if the band has released an EP or a full length, a band is a band. It doesn't matter how many singles or demo's have been heard, they sound the way they sound. Just because the band isn't big doesn't mean they are original. I can hate on a signed band and an unsigned band equally.

I used to be in a band, idiot. Just because your friend thinks they are original and talented doesn't mean they really are nor does it mean that anyone else will agree with him.

Stop arguing, you're a fucking idiot.

jeez, i didn't try to piss you off.

so you only hate them because they seem talentless and un-original?
05:29 PM on 08/26/08
coltenTALK
Make me grow up.
User Info.
jeez, i didn't try to piss you off.

so you only hate them because they seem talentless and un-original?

I'm not pissed, It's just frustrating when someone thinks a band is original when they sound like every other band.

I hate them because they are just a horrible band.
05:31 PM on 08/26/08
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
Brokencyde are basically the same as Breathe Carolina.

Brokencyde makes me want to puke. Horrible.
05:37 PM on 08/26/08
Cameronisonfire
I want my toast with butter and jam
User Info.
The SA town date could be possible. PTV is great live and I wouldnt mind seeing Emarosa.
05:37 PM on 08/26/08
morebreakdowns
mo money mo problems
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not pissed, It's just frustrating when someone thinks a band is original when they sound like every other band.

I hate them because they just a horrible band.

i'll say just this last thing. we all have a right to like and dislike anyband, i know that.

breathe carolina has somethings similar with other bands but not everything similar. i happen to like them, so what. there are probobly bands that you like that i probobly hate. that's the way of life. just make sure that when you hate on bands, it's for a good reason like they suck live or their shitty dudes, not that they seem un-original.
05:41 PM on 08/26/08
coltenTALK
Make me grow up.
User Info.
i'll say just this last thing. we all have a right to like and dislike anyband, i know that.

breathe carolina has somethings similar with other bands but not everything similar. i happen to like them, so what. there are probobly bands that you like that i probobly hate. that's the way of life. just make sure that when you hate on bands, it's for a good reason like they suck live or their shitty dudes, not that they seem un-original.

Of course we are going to disagree on some bands.
I can hate on bands for whatever reason I like. I think they are unoriginal and just horrible in general, So I'm going to go ahead and tell you to shut the fuck up. I will do what I want and hate on bands for whatever reasons I like.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests