08:15 PM on 02/24/05 
User Info.
AshesAshes
Ogden,UT
Male - 27 Years Old
Originally Posted by __Deformative.
Sam Jackson dies in this one.

You know, his request to George Lucas was simple:
"George. I don't wanna go out like no bitch. I'm Sam Fucking Jackson. Sam Fucking Jackson don't go out like no bitch."

I swear to god, he said it. I saw an interview with him. That man is my black god.
hahah...he wentt down like a bitch in jurassic park...... :headshake lets not forget deep blue sea...if that was him im pretty sure it was.....so hopefully sam fucking jackson dont go out like a bitch again.
11:28 PM on 02/24/05 
User Info.
Andy
Can't lose!
Norway
Male

"George. I don't wanna go out like no bitch. I'm Sam Fucking Jackson. Sam Fucking Jackson don't go out like no bitch."

I swear to god, he said it. I saw an interview with him. That man is my black god.
Hahaha, that's awesome.

"...and Im George Fucking Lucas, and you're gonna be mauled by that gay droid."
06:15 AM on 02/25/05 
User Info.
dumbcorey
disarm you with a smile.
Missouri
Male - 26 Years Old
Originally Posted by AshesAshes
hahah...he wentt down like a bitch in jurassic park...... :headshake lets not forget deep blue sea...if that was him im pretty sure it was.....so hopefully sam fucking jackson dont go out like a bitch again.

he wasnt in Jurassic Park was he?
04:55 AM on 03/01/05 
User Info.
AshesAshes
Ogden,UT
Male - 27 Years Old
Originally Posted by dumbcorey
he wasnt in Jurassic Park was he?
haha yea he was he is the computer nerd..i think he says hold on too your asses..when that girl goes in that place to turn the power on she finds his arm and freaks out..
11:33 PM on 03/01/05 
User Info.
cptn_crunch
salute or die!
f***in oklahoma
Male - 31 Years Old

I AM YOUR BLACK GOD
MUHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!
But Seriously.......
This is officially my 150th post and I want to thank all the people that have helped me along the way with their kick ass threads..THIS ONE EXCLUDED..So uhhhh I wanna thankmy mom for accepting my fathers seed so I could be here tonight, my roomate for encouraging me to explore the world of the interweb, beer for giving me the strength to post so many fucking hilarious things, and OJ Simpson who taught me to never take no shit from no woman. Iid like to thank muh keyborad also for laying down on the job. I'm happier than Jamie Foxx in the year 2005.

aight

back to the future!!!!!!!!1

AAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Maties!!!!!!!!!!
03:46 AM on 03/02/05 
User Info.
staygold
been here longer than you
Jersey
Male - 32 Years Old
Originally Posted by Andy
Hahaha, that's awesome.

"...and Im George Fucking Lucas, and you're gonna be mauled by that gay droid."

hahah, either that or the younglings turn to the darkside and they tear him limb from limb with there tiny hands
03:45 AM on 03/08/05 
User Info.
AshesAshes
Ogden,UT
Male - 27 Years Old

nice
04:16 AM on 03/08/05 
User Info.
Andy
Can't lose!
Norway
Male
Cheers man - I can't wait aswell :)
04:40 AM on 03/09/05 
User Info.
AshesAshes
Ogden,UT
Male - 27 Years Old
new star wars trailer in theatres on friday with robots :)
on thursday fox is showing a trailer during the oc so hell yes
04:42 AM on 03/09/05 
User Info.
Andy
Can't lose!
Norway
Male
Imagine all the geeks that will go see that animated flick just cause of the trailer.

Also, a new poster is up at starwars.com
04:51 AM on 03/09/05 
User Info.
AshesAshes
Ogden,UT
Male - 27 Years Old
Imagine all the geeks that will go see that animated flick just cause of the trailer.

Also, a new poster is up at starwars.com
haha this movie will be number 1 in the box office...
08:22 AM on 03/09/05 
User Info.
EvilButters
Slop Artist
TX
Male - 30 Years Old
Originally Posted by open mind
i'll go see it, but after the last 2 star wars movies i'm not pumped about it or anything.

Fucking exactly. The Phantom Menace was decent. The pod race and Darth Maul were like the only things that kept me watching. Attack of the Clones was boring as hell. It was just boring dialogue until like the last twenty minutes. I'm seriously not going into this movie expecting to be amazed. Samuel L. Jackson will die in this one. He's said so in interviews. See for yourself here:

http://www.nowplayingmag.com/content/view/385/2

I know this one is supposed to be the darkest movie and it may be awesome but I don't think it can ever compare with the original trilogy. I mean the first two were a letdown so it's best not to get our hopes up too much.
08:47 AM on 03/09/05 
User Info.
AshesAshes
Ogden,UT
Male - 27 Years Old
Originally Posted by EvilButters
Fucking exactly. The Phantom Menace was decent. The pod race and Darth Maul were like the only things that kept me watching. Attack of the Clones was boring as hell. It was just boring dialogue until like the last twenty minutes. I'm seriously not going into this movie expecting to be amazed. Samuel L. Jackson will die in this one. He's said so in interviews. See for yourself here:

I know this one is supposed to be the darkest movie and it may be awesome but I don't think it can ever compare with the original trilogy. I mean the first two were a letdown so it's best not to get our hopes up too much.
i expect every jedi too die besides obi wan,yoda and anakin skywalker
11:43 PM on 03/09/05 
User Info.
Andy
Can't lose!
Norway
Male
Originally Posted by EvilButters

Clones > Phantom
04:08 AM on 03/10/05 
User Info.
[Brendan]
Jesus is my ride home.
Bolton, England
Male - 29 Years Old
Clones > Phantom
It was the other way round for me. Though if you watch the first then the second right after you notice N.Portman's boobs have got at be at least twice the size than they were in phantom.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos