Username
Password
National Product News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
National Product
Inside AP.net

National Product Tour Blogs At Inklings TV

Posted by: Jamie Pham (09/03/08)
Head on over to Inklings TV to watch video blogs from National Product while they are out on tour with 1997.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
10:08 PM on 09/03/08
xtheaudition
User Info.
1997 is still touring?
10:12 PM on 09/03/08
Sic Transit Zeb
User Info.
i was thinking about seeing these 2 bands in a few weeks....do they put on a good show?
10:49 PM on 09/03/08
lissalynn
We are the music makers
User Info.
i was thinking about seeing these 2 bands in a few weeks....do they put on a good show?

Yes. I saw them tonight and even in a venue with questionable sound quality, several members not feeling well, and a crowd of less than 10 people National Product still managed to put on an amazing and energetic show. They're one of my favorite bands to see live, and they're great guys as well. I'm not really that familiar with 1997 but they definitely had a good live sound and catchy enough music. I'd recommend checking out this tour for sure.
10:53 PM on 09/03/08
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
Does 1997 have a new girl singer yet?
11:03 PM on 09/03/08
Sic Transit Zeb
User Info.
Yes. I saw them tonight and even in a venue with questionable sound quality, several members not feeling well, and a crowd of less than 10 people National Product still managed to put on an amazing and energetic show. They're one of my favorite bands to see live, and they're great guys as well. I'm not really that familiar with 1997 but they definitely had a good live sound and catchy enough music. I'd recommend checking out this tour for sure.

nice thatnks...that was real helpful
12:04 AM on 09/04/08
Heart-A-Tact
User Info.
Does 1997 have a new girl singer yet?

That's what I was curious about. It hasn't been too long since Alida left.
12:09 AM on 09/04/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
To all asking about Alida... 1997 is touring with Arthi Meera... please google her myspace, she is AMAZING, check the song "wander away"

She is only FILLING IN, and leaving after the tour to pursue her solo stuff that she was doing before this tour, she is incredible, beautiful and a rare talent.
12:10 AM on 09/04/08
NationalProduct
User Info.

love you =)
12:20 AM on 09/04/08
dunder05mifflin
User Info.

YES, yes they do. National Product is amazing live. I officially had the time of my life at their last UT show. Go. You will not be disappointed.
12:42 AM on 09/04/08
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
You were in grand junction!?!! Aww 3 months ago I lived there! Good timing Casler, you would've had a free place to stay!
12:55 AM on 09/04/08
Sic Transit Zeb
User Info.

You should lover her and the dundler mifflin person....they convinced me haha.

I'll be at the show in columbia, sc the 10th i think it is
02:06 AM on 09/04/08
furey
hard action- hot reaction
User Info.
i've seen arthi meera live and she is amazing indeed. 1997 is definitely lucky to be touring with her
05:33 AM on 09/04/08
kigginsthisprov
themichaelkiggins.tumblr. com
User Info.
I wish I saw this tour when they came to Modesto. Too bad it was on the same day Warped -___-
09:44 AM on 09/04/08
Heart-A-Tact
User Info.
To all asking about Alida... 1997 is touring with Arthi Meera... please google her myspace, she is AMAZING, check the song "wander away"

She is only FILLING IN, and leaving after the tour to pursue her solo stuff that she was doing before this tour, she is incredible, beautiful and a rare talent.

She's pretty good. Thanks man.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News