AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Universal Music Group News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

After Midnight Project Recording With Feldmann

Posted by - 03:48 PM on 09/15/08
After Midnight Project are in the studio with John Feldmann recording their debut album for Universal/Motown. They've set-up a studio blog to capture the behind the scenes shenanigans, which you can check out here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
03:55 PM on 09/15/08
TalkShowsOnMute
It's In Your Blood...
User Info.
sweet i liked some of their stuff that i've heard
04:02 PM on 09/15/08
youareallfreaks
thoust dare quoth i?
User Info.
this is 90s alt rock
04:24 PM on 09/15/08
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
good?
04:30 PM on 09/15/08
IndieMusicRep
Restless Management
User Info.
Their studio blog is hilarious by the way!
04:43 PM on 09/15/08
jackiecas1
User Info.
saw these guys over the summer, they were sick.
04:45 PM on 09/15/08
shwaz499
User Info.
hmm just listened for the first time...i dig a lot
05:08 PM on 09/15/08
jco3
Hi.
User Info.
they just finished a tour with a band from my area, Josephine Collective. You should all check em out,
myspace.com/josephinecollective

sorry if this counts as spam!
05:09 PM on 09/15/08
mrogerslives
User Info.
Really bad, these guys get no respect here in the "scene." They have connections which explains their deal, but not really worth you're time. On a happy side note, lead singers sister was the star of Step-Up 2. I can think of a hundred bands that deserve a deal/recording budget ahead of these guys. they just played the game right, but not a lasting band.
05:15 PM on 09/15/08
timbedinosaur
Stay lucky
User Info.
They're really nice guys
05:31 PM on 09/15/08
heavyhanded
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i have seen this band a bunch here in la. amazing...tight live..lead singer sings his ass off and they put their heart and souls into each performance that i have witnessed. i am excited to hear what they record...not a huge feldman fan but am excited to hear what they do. that dude mrrogers is a fruit..."the scene" thank god..wish more bands would avoid that candy ass scene. i have to co-sign on this band..they can actually play their instruments better than any live band i have seen (errrrrrrrr.. scene) in a long time. they will last...i think theyre bad ass....and in this box...i am all that matters.
05:45 PM on 09/15/08
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
User Info.
Sounds kind of boring to me, but that means it has potential to do huge on mainstream alt. radio. Feldman will probably make them a little less dark sounding and a little poppier, which could be interesting.
06:37 PM on 09/15/08
Intamin
Music...is great.
User Info.
I really like their stuff, it's quite good.
12:15 AM on 09/16/08
heavyhanded
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wanted to hear "mrrogers" 100 bands that should have been signed before After Midnight Project....I am a realist.....lay out 100 bands and let the fans on the site vote whether or not they are better and deserve a deal...I say create a whole new post. Let us hear what whiny reproduced BS you will say should be signed.....better yet; tell us what band that IS signed that is worthy of respect in your "scene".

I apologize for re-posting....this ish just sat with me....and i felt like calling out a musical weakling....
02:23 AM on 09/16/08
mrogerslives
User Info.
I wanted to hear "mrrogers" 100 bands that should have been signed before After Midnight Project....I am a realist.....lay out 100 bands and let the fans on the site vote whether or not they are better and deserve a deal...I say create a whole new post. Let us hear what whiny reproduced BS you will say should be signed.....better yet; tell us what band that IS signed that is worthy of respect in your "scene".

I apologize for re-posting....this ish just sat with me....and i felt like calling out a musical weakling....

addressing the "ish:" I'd guess you're in this band, or closely affiliated. Evigan has stupid connections that unfairly landed him a record deal. His sister toured with FEFE Dobson. As for the hundred bands, check the history of this site, AP posted a great list of 100 bands, and I'm certain AMP isnt on it, so start from 99 and work down. After midnight they pack up their gear and roll back to the valley.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos