NTSB news conference in a little under an hour (11:30am eastern time)
- Travis taken by ambulance, DJ AM taken by plane to a burn center
- Perry Farrel was NOT on the plane: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/159...__travis.jhtml
- Gavin De Graw wasn't on the plane: http://www.people.com/people/article...227709,00.html
- Witness account via MSNBC: Saw gasoline strewn across the road, saw 2 men dumped out of the airplane upon crash, standing in the road on fire, hitting each other trying to put the fire out.
- Reported on MSNBC: The pilot was a woman. and the co-pilot was a man. 2 unidentified men are dead.
- Reported on MSNBC: Pilot names: Pilot - Sarah lemmon, Co-Pilot - James Bland
10:52 DECEASED Chris Baker Studio City, CA
(confirmed Travis' assistant) Myspace profile.
11:05 MTV: Lexington County Deputy Coroner Brian Setree confirmed for MTV News on Saturday morning that three men and a woman were killed in the crash. Just after 10 a.m. Saturday, Setree identified two of the crash victims: the plane's pilot, Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim, California, and her co-pilot, James Bland, who was 52 and lived in Carlsbad, California. At 10:40, Setree confirmed that Barker's assistant, Chris "Little Chris" Baker, also died in the crash. He was 29, and lived in Studio City, California.